TITLE UPDATE MUST GO INTO ONE PLAYLIST

The Title Update Must Be In One Playlist I dont Like The Way Its Mixed In With Other Playlists

adapt

Seriously though: I don’t see what there is to be confused about. Every “default” playlist (meaning not including “modded” settings like SWAT, Snipers, LD. grifball, etc) Has TU settings except Rumble Pit and Team Slayer.

> adapt

This in a nutshell.

And besides, you still have playlists with vanilla settings…

… for now.

> adapt

Ahhh, memories…

On topic: If I had my way, all gametypes would have ZB and all TU settings. Luckily for you, that won’t happen, and luckily for me, neither will your suggestion.

The purpose of a Title update is to UPDATE the game. At least be happy that 343 did not update every playlist from the start.

> The purpose of a Title update is to UPDATE the game. At least be happy that 343 did not update every playlist from the start.

You misunderstand what Title Updates are for hugely then, considering they updated many things like being able to customize a lot more with Megalo and allow the Reach ‘heartbeat’ to send more info to 343.

You’re right, I don’t like the way it’s mixed with other playlists as well. We should put Vanilla Reach in one playlist and change all the other playlists to TU settings.

> You’re right, I don’t like the way it’s mixed with other playlists as well. We should put Vanilla Reach in one playlist and change all the other playlists to TU settings.

This.

A title update is supposed to be universally accepted and to stop exploiting and abusing players from unfairly winning or griefing the game (don’t know why the Banshee bomb hasn’t been nerfed yet).

Some of the update is good but still needs some polish and really msot of the changes only benefits the Arena and MLG playlist.

Um… No. Go play Team Slayer/Rumble Pit and enjoy the “run up and beatdown fest”.

Can you please give us a good reason why default Reach should be re-added?

> Can you please give us a good reason why default Reach should be re-added?

Because we haven’t fully explored its overall options and tweaks that were available on launch day.

> A title update is supposed to be universally accepted and to stop exploiting and abusing players from unfairly winning or griefing the game (don’t know why the Banshee bomb hasn’t been nerfed yet).
>
> Some of the update is good but still needs some polish and really msot of the changes only benefits the Arena and MLG playlist.

I avoid Spire and Utopie variants for that very reason, limited banshees. n?

> A title update is supposed to be universally accepted and to stop exploiting and abusing players from unfairly winning or griefing the game (don’t know why the Banshee bomb hasn’t been nerfed yet).
>
> Some of the update is good but still needs some polish and really msot of the changes only benefits the Arena and MLG playlist.

A Title Update is to UPDATE something in the CODE, not necessarily applied to ALL of the game, in Reach’s case, this is true.

That will never happen. The title update is great. If you want vanilla, you still have team slayer and rumble pit. The rest of us will adapt to the TU.

Avoid those playlists unless you want to play classic Halo. The chances of it being like this in Halo 4 is pretty good.

No more noobieness in Halo thank you.

I don’t know why they just don’t put the TU in all the playlist now.

Get rid of this Anniversary and Vanilla nonsense, I want to play Reach as it evolves, not be stuck in the past.

> I don’t know why they just don’t put the TU in all the playlist now.
>
> Get rid of this Anniversary and Vanilla nonsense, I want to play Reach as it evolves, not be stuck in the past.

You are kidding?

Anniversary Playlists are there for the Halo Anniversary Disk users and map pack owners to play, removing it will NEVER happen.

> > Can you please give us a good reason why default Reach should be re-added?
>
> Because we haven’t fully explored its overall options and tweaks that were available on launch day.

Please enlighten us what we have yet to explore with pre-TU settings.

Just because you don’t like it, doesn’t mean it must happen.

Plenty of people like the TU, and roughly half of the playlists still have Vanilla settings.