Title Update Ideas

Hey guys, I just have a couple Ideas for the title update.

1. In forge, add an environment option so it could be snowing, or raining, etc.a

2. Also in forge, a texture option so you could make covenant bases.

Yea this sounds great!

You guys really don’t understand was a title update is, do you?
its not for adding new content, its for fixing bugs and aspects of core gameplay that people hate.

Simple but well appreciated options would be…

1. Option for 3RD person ‘IN’ gameplay.

2. Fare-fetched but BOTs or AI in forge/customs…its hard to start a good custom lobby ya know?

3. More forge world items? civilian vehicles or items would be nice.

4. Removable HUD for custom setting.

5. Option for duel wield in Customs.

> Hey guys, I just have a couple Ideas for the title update.
>
> 1. In forge, add an environment option so it could be snowing, or raining, etc.a
>
> 2. Also in forge, a texture option so you could make covenant bases.

That is a Halo 4 suggestion not a TU suggestion.

1. The ability to select multiple objects in forge and “group” them together so that they act as one object.

This way bases or entire maps can be quickly and easily moved from one location to another. Also it would allow players to design things like buildings up in the air, looking at them from all angles, before dropping them into place on a map.

1. Some sort of meter device that measures framerate, so as you add each individual piece you have some idea of what effect it will have on the game engine during gameplay.

2. A simple untextured piece(similar to the coliseum wall) that you can scale to any size. So you input the dimensions(like your creating a hill zone or something, but it gives you a plain block instead of an invisible hill)

> You guys really don’t understand was a title update is, do you?
> its not for adding new content, its for fixing bugs and aspects of core gameplay that people hate.

A TU is made for fixing bugs but can also be use to add things to make the gameplay better (I’m not talking about adding an option to put a snow forgeworld or new textures or things like that! I’m talking about things like adding an option to remove fall damage; this is in the TU) So if they can add that they can add other things too!!

they cant add things like snow though! that would require a change in forge coding AND to recompile the entire forge map, which is probably like over 100MB. forgeworld by itself.

> its not for adding new content, its for fixing bugs and aspects of core gameplay that people hate.

Exactly. People’s hopes are getting way to high with forge. If anything, they will fix a few bugs and glitches.

sadly, this

:’(