Title update details help!

Hey just wondering if someone could linkey me to where 343 said the specifics of the next title update. I know they were working on one and I haven’t even been on waypoint for a while and feel out of the loop. Did yet say anything about the bull -Yoink- (bolt shot) ?

Thanks

Nope. They haven’t said exactly what they are working on. We probably won’t hear until either after it has gone live (like the last update) or after they get back. We’ll see.

^ I miss BUNGIE. They always told us what was up and even responded in the forums to clear things up

> ^ I miss BUNGIE. They always told us what was up and even responded in the forums to clear things up

AMEN!!!

How Bunige Handled Everything

Bungie NEVER told us what was up. They did tend to hop on the forums more often, true, but we wouldn’t hear anything about title updates. With Halo 3 we didn’t get one until February, 5 months after the game’s release.

Once they sent the TU off for certification, they told us what was going to be in it. 343 may do the same since they said there would be gameplay balance fixes, but here we are almost 3 months later getting a third TU.

For everything else, Bungie would just say “Soon. ™” or “Stay tuned”

> Bungie NEVER told us what was up. They did tend to hop on the forums more often, true, but we wouldn’t hear anything about title updates. With Halo 3 we didn’t get one until February, 5 months after the game’s release.
>
> Once they sent the TU off for certification, they told us what was going to be in it. 343 may do the same since they said there would be gameplay balance fixes, but here we are almost 3 months later getting a third TU.
>
> For everything else, Bungie would just say “Soon. ™” or “Stay tuned”

In defense of BUNGIE their games were as in desperate need of a title update (IMO) and it actually seemed like they listened to their forums (343 seems to have this as a moderated rant section) also to the person before you; why can’t 343 have stat pages like that!?

> Bungie NEVER told us what was up. They did tend to hop on the forums more often, true, but we wouldn’t hear anything about title updates. With Halo 3 we didn’t get one until February, 5 months after the game’s release.
>
> Once they sent the TU off for certification, they told us what was going to be in it. 343 may do the same since they said there would be gameplay balance fixes, but here we are almost 3 months later getting a third TU.
>
> For everything else, Bungie would just say “Soon. ™” or “Stay tuned”

At least when Bungie was making Halo, we got a COMPLETE GAME, not some half-complete, worthless, unplayable, unskillful, work in progress piece of garbage(War Games).

We’ll probably hear about it in the next Bulletin. (As soon as everyone comes back from vacation.)

That’s what we say about half of all the other crap in this game and they turn a blind eye and we have no idea if they are actually fixing it.