Title Update: Damage, Melees, Numbers, AWESOME

LINK TO DATA ON MLG FORUMS

given this data, what do you guys think the ‘official’ settings should be for the TU beta playlist?

personally, i think 100% damage, 100% melee damage, and 110% damage resistance is optimal. with these settings the following things happen:

5 shot DMR kill (headshot)
8 shot DMR kill (bodyshots)
3 DMR shots + beatdown = kill

7 shot NR kill (headshot)
10 shot NR kill (bodyshots)
4 NR shots + beatdown = kill

5 shot pistol kill (headshot)
8 shot pistol kill (bodyshots)
3 pistol shots + beatdown = kill

1 shot sniper kill (headshot)
2 shot sniper kill (bodyshots)
1 sniper shot + beatdown = kill

That did not contain the info I was looking for.

I was hoping for the work to already be done for telling me how the different permutations of order of attack cause different kill times because of bleed-through too (using the precision weapons in combination of attack with weapons on map).

Nor does it contain the scaled numbers to tell me equivalent damages. Just number of shots.

I appreciate the stepping stone but need better. Not worried, hoping to have the time to craft my own after the TU releases.

> The Pistol spreads. A lot. The DMR and NR do not. This is not a hidden case of bloom because the spread is evident regardless of rate of fire. Every shot of the pistol has a random chance of diverting off at a small angle, making the weapon very inaccurate unless you get lucky at anything but the closest of ranges.

Inaccurate conclusion. Lucky shot when not in red reticle range and the farther from target. Accurate shot when in red reticle range. It’s to prevent it from being as precise as the DMR at the same ranges… it’s not a rifle after all.

> That did not contain the info I was looking for.
>
> I was hoping for the work to already be done for telling me how the different permutations of order of attack cause different kill times because of bleed-through too (using the precision weapons in combination of attack with weapons on map).
>
> Nor does it contain the scaled numbers to tell me equivalent damages. Just number of shots.
>
> I appreciate the stepping stone but need better. Not worried, hoping to have the time to craft my own after the TU releases.
>
>
>
> > The Pistol spreads. A lot. The DMR and NR do not. This is not a hidden case of bloom because the spread is evident regardless of rate of fire. Every shot of the pistol has a random chance of diverting off at a small angle, making the weapon very inaccurate unless you get lucky at anything but the closest of ranges.
>
> Inaccurate conclusion. Lucky shot when not in red reticle range and the farther from target. Accurate shot when in red reticle range. It’s to prevent it from being as precise as the DMR at the same ranges… it’s not a rifle after all.

you do have to admit that this is super awesome though :smiley: