Title Update confirmed?!?!?!?More proof!

Today while I was watching E3 coverage on G4 they interviewed Frank and during the interview he says somthing which seems to confirm a TU.
http://www.g4tv.com/videos/53453/halo-combat-evolved-anniversary-e3-gameplay-demo/
Skip to 2:15 because at 2:20 he says "We are going to be doing stuff with matchmaking, and a few things we can’t talk about today, to make that classic experience much more reminiscent of the origional"He said this after talking about the 7 remade multiplayer maps that were shipping with halo anniversary and how they are going to be played on the Reach engine.
So do you think the thing he can’t talk about that is going to make that classic experience more reminiscent of the origional is a title update?
I just found this interview of gamespot talking to Frank 'Connor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uien22jo7pu
Skip to 3:50 and watch to 4:20 because after he talks about how they’re gonna do somthing to make the matchmaking feel closer to the origional he says “But some other some we haven’t talked about yet that’ll make some of the really hardcore perciferous(probably wrong spelling)complainers right now a little bit happier,we’re never gonna be able to make them estatic but we’ll do are best”
I think it’s now pretty obvious they have a TU planned to help make the matchmaking for the remade maps feel more classic,but what that update will do to return that classic feel we still don’t know.
YOUTUBE LINK DOESN’T WORK, GO TO YOUTUBE AND SEARCH “GAMESPOT HALO 4” and click the video about 6 places down posted by TNineClan.

Can’t say, but something WAS hinted at.

Nope, just a Classic playlist, I believe.

He said “and some stuff we can’t talk about” , why wouldn’t he be able to talk about a current playlist?

I prey to Halsey the take out bloom.

> Nope, just a Classic playlist, I believe.

That’s impossible, we have that already. I believe 343 is aware about the problems with reach.

Im thinking that they might add an option to toggle things like bloom,bleed through, and fall damage because it seems he’s saying they’re trying to make it play like classic halo only for the remade maps and not for all of reach.

> Im thinking that they might add an option to toggle things like bloom,bleed through, and fall damage because it seems he’s saying they’re trying to make it play like classic halo only for the remade maps and not for all of reach.

*Does Avery Johnson voice

“Oh,Frankie knows what the fans like”

> Im thinking that they might add an option to toggle things like bloom,bleed through, and fall damage because it seems he’s saying they’re trying to make it play like classic halo only for the remade maps and not for all of reach.

I’m sure that would still require a TU though.

I hope so, we need a Title Update.

I freakin’ hope so!

I’d love to see a TU to add a super-classic gametype without bloom, nerfed nades, and other such wonders!

Oh, I haven’t been on Reach in a while, so I didn’t know the Classic Playlist was live. Been too immersed in M.A.G. and Battlefield.

Might be new armour with the CE remake.

> Might be new armour with the CE remake.

Possible as I’ve seen black armor in the CEA trailer.

> Oh, I haven’t been on Reach in a while, so I didn’t know the Classic Playlist was live. Been too immersed in M.A.G. and Battlefield.

Not missing much. It was fun in small parties, but it just died after a while in Matchmaking.

Halo reach can be great all they need to do is change a -Yoink- ton of things like AA’s and bloom if not remove them completely i have hope that this will be done and that is what he was hinting at =)

My halo Reach disc might get some use after all

I hope they give us insight soon or at Halofest at least.

> I hope they give us insight soon or at Halofest at least.

Im highly confident they will by Halofest im confident his new armor look will be changed and Reach MP will be fixed somewhat.

Also i think its highly possible they can get rid of AA’s i mean team SWAT has only one AA sprint so i dont see how takeing all the AA’s out of a playlist cant be done.

> > I hope they give us insight soon or at Halofest at least.
>
> Im highly confident they will by Halofest im confident his new armor look will be changed and Reach MP will be fixed somewhat.
>
> Also i think its highly possible they can get rid of AA’s i mean team SWAT has only one AA sprint so i dont see how takeing all the AA’s out of a playlist cant be done.

Team Classic has zero AA’s and better physics/gravity so it is possible if they take bloom out to make it feel like halo again

> > > I hope they give us insight soon or at Halofest at least.
> >
> > Im highly confident they will by Halofest im confident his new armor look will be changed and Reach MP will be fixed somewhat.
> >
> > Also i think its highly possible they can get rid of AA’s i mean team SWAT has only one AA sprint so i dont see how takeing all the AA’s out of a playlist cant be done.
>
> Team Classic has zero AA’s and better physics/gravity so it is possible if they take bloom out to make it feel like halo again

We can only hope something like that will happen.