Titanfall is the Halo I've alway wanted.

I’ve read all the Halo fiction. I really like the colony war before the covenant came. I’ve really wanted Halo to do something with it but they never did. Titanfall really nailed it I see Titan’s as old school Mark I Mjolnir Armor. It would be great to see other vehicles cruising around but so be it. Also The wall-running seems way more Super Soldier to me then Halo has yet. I’ll keep coming back to halo for the fiction but the Multiplayer is failing to impress me anymore.

What is the point of this thread other to incite arguments?

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

LOL, Titanfall is garbage.
It has the depth of a spoon in terms of gameplay.

To compare TF to Halo is downright insulting.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post inappropriate comments.

This is almost as sad as Robin Williams committing suicide, but for a totally different reason.

> What is the point of this thread other to incite arguments?

Yeah mostly. I post on subjects like, I enjoy sprint, AA’s and loadouts. I also post things about classic playlist populations and the lack there of. All I get is hostility. In fact just this afternoon I check the populations on Reach and H4. Both games combined had 23,635 players and out of that 329 were in classic no sprint, no AA, and no loadout playlists.

I look at the numbers and think 343i is making a backwards move with Arena multiplayer. The Arena in reach only had 28 playing. People that bash on the Forums about the community wanting classic Halo need to research a little instead of thinking they speak for all the 24k people still playing Halo and the millions of gamers that don’t.

Didn’t Bungie just have a Beta didn’t they post a report with amazing population numbers? Why can’t Halo have that kind of gamer response? My guess is most Gamers don’t like long kill times, no loadouts, no sprint.

> > What is the point of this thread other to incite arguments?
>
> Yeah mostly. I post on subjects like, I enjoy sprint, AA’s and loadouts. I also post things about classic playlist populations and the lack there of. All I get is hostility. In fact just this afternoon I check the populations on Reach and H4. Both games combined had 23,635 players and out of that 329 were in classic no sprint, no AA, and no loadout playlists.
>
> I look at the numbers and think 343i is making a backwards move with Arena multiplayer. The Arena in reach only had 28 playing. People that bash on the Forums about the community wanting classic Halo need to research a little instead of thinking they speak for all the 24k people still playing Halo and the millions of gamers that don’t.
>
> Didn’t Bungie just have a Beta didn’t they post a report with amazing population numbers? Why can’t Halo have that kind of gamer response? My guess is most Gamers don’t like long kill times, no loadouts, no sprint.

We don’t speak for 24K gamers. We’re apart of the 200K that used to play before Halo lost it’s image, multiplayer-wise. You may not actually realize the point we’re trying to make until the MCC comes out, but we’ll see.

Also, you receive hostility because you push the idea of a TitanFall game with a Halo skin instead of an actual Halo game.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

Lol, K, bye?

You will not be missed.

>

Insulting other people’s favorite games is rather rude. I actually liked Titanfall.

The gameplay is more complex that you give it credit for, primarily in the realm of player movement, meaning that you really need to stay on your toes. Good players are separated from the bad not just in how well they shoot but (more importantly, imo) in how well they are able to move across the map and use it to their advantage. On top of that the weapons are a lot less redundant than in many other games of its type (nothing is a straight up clone of another).

To top it all off, simply running across the rooftops can be quite fun for some people.

That said, I don’t think Halo needs to become Titanfall. It’s just that I don’t like it when people slam someone else for liking a game that they don’t.

Guardians seems like it is getting default thruster pack, but doesn’t mean wall running, jumping and double jumping will be in. I hope halo will have its own twist on thrusters…

>
> Yeah mostly. I post on subjects like, I enjoy sprint, AA’s and loadouts. I also post things about classic playlist populations and the lack there of. All I get is hostility. In fact just this afternoon I check the populations on Reach and H4. Both games combined had 23,635 players and out of that 329 were in classic no sprint, no AA, and no loadout playlists.
>
> I look at the numbers and think 343i is making a backwards move with Arena multiplayer. The Arena in reach only had 28 playing. People that bash on the Forums about the community wanting classic Halo need to research a little instead of thinking they speak for all the 24k people still playing Halo and the millions of gamers that don’t.
>
> Didn’t Bungie just have a Beta didn’t they post a report with amazing population numbers? Why can’t Halo have that kind of gamer response? My guess is most Gamers don’t like long kill times, no loadouts, no sprint.

No disrespect OP, but I think you’re better off playing a different shooter and leaving Halo MP to fans of said MP.

> We don’t speak for 24K gamers. We’re apart of the 200K that used to play before Halo lost it’s image, multiplayer-wise. You may not actually realize the point we’re trying to make until the MCC comes out, but we’ll see.
>
> Also, you receive hostility because you push the idea of a TitanFall game with a Halo skin instead of an actual Halo game.

The proof is in the pudding my friend where is your 200k numbers today can I see them? I’m guessing here but how many people post on this site regularly? 10k, 20K?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> I’ve read all the Halo fiction. I really like the colony war before the covenant came. I’ve really wanted Halo to do something with it but they never did. Titanfall really nailed it I see Titan’s as old school Mark I Mjolnir Armor. It would be great to see other vehicles cruising around but so be it. Also The wall-running seems way more Super Soldier to me then Halo has yet. I’ll keep coming back to halo for the fiction but the Multiplayer is failing to impress me anymore.

>
>
>

Are you Shootin Sammy in disguise?

>
>
>
> <mark>Didn’t Bungie just have a Beta didn’t they post a report with amazing population numbers? Why can’t Halo have that kind of gamer response?</mark> My guess is most Gamers don’t like long kill times, no loadouts, no sprint.

Because you know…Halo is on 1 console while Destiny is on 4 and the beta was open to the public.

Bungie is dumb to think they would not get that many when the beta opened to the public on one of the most hyped game since 2012.

> > We don’t speak for 24K gamers. We’re apart of the 200K that used to play before Halo lost it’s image, multiplayer-wise. You may not actually realize the point we’re trying to make until the MCC comes out, but we’ll see.
> >
> > Also, you receive hostility because you push the idea of a TitanFall game with a Halo skin instead of an actual Halo game.
>
> The proof is in the pudding my friend where is your 200k numbers today can I see them? I’m guessing here but how many people post on this site regularly? 10k, 20K?

They’re gone because Halo isn’t Halo anymore. You assume the issue is that Halo isn’t moving forward, when in fact, the issue is Halo’s multiplayer isn’t Halo anymore.

Moving backwards would be going back to Halo 2’s multiplayer and keeping it exactly the same except for the enhanced graphics, whereas Halo 5 is just moving multiplayer back into it’s original Arena-style and adding new features to suit that style.

After viewing OP’s multiple threads, he is obviously just seeking attention/attempting to troll… He brings up the same points in every thread that have already been argued against and refuted. Just let these threads die.

Am I seriously the only person who likes every Halo game?

> Am I seriously the only person who likes every Halo game?

Nope :slight_smile: Besides Halo Wars (Nothing against the game, I just don’t really enjoy that style of game), I have played and loved every Halo game from CE to Spartan Assault

OP instead of creating multiple threads to discuss/suggest the same thing, please create one thread and stick to that one.