Tired.....

This is all i’m gonna say, to those who complain about H4, and nit-pick over every little thing. GIVE THEM AN EXTRA YEAR TO ROLL OUT UPDATES TO GP MECHANICS. Obviously a game rushed by fans, and MS in 2 years isn’t gonna be all spit-n-polish from day one. Bungie had at least 3-4 years for their games, we pushed ms, ms pushed 343i. Give it longer.

But personally i like H4, i think it’s an awesome game, and the storyline is excelent, which is what i buy and play a game for anyway. MLG’ers who -Yoink- and whine about how mp is the game, obviously you’ve never done anything else since, oh, h2 mp came out, because if you payed attention to the history ov VIDEO GAMES, it’s the campaign and story, NOT mp that makes a great game. Proof, just look at everything from the first Donkey Kong, to Final Fantasy, to Sonic,to Zelda, to Chrono Trigger, to the ORIGINAL HALO, and tell me if mp like this MLG, and btb stuff is important in the video game history? Sure it adds replay to the game, but at the core? No.

If you think otherwise comment, if you agree, comment, but know this, video games should NEVER be based on things like mp, but on story, and heart.

in terms of gameplay i agree with you,…but i dont agree that this game needs a year to fix “Filebrowser, or adding custom game options which were available in prior installations” If it take them a year to do that…my copy will be takin back tommorow for a full refund, A year is unacceptable for those 2 issues

@ Jameron4eva, Wow its a year now! to fix little things as you put it.

And its the fans fault now for rushing the game out? nothing at all to do with MS wanting to beat BO2 release date or anything…

Nah people were saying wait till the January TU and it’ll be fixed, 343 has released 2 patches and seem to have broken as much as they fixed.

> video games should NEVER be based on things like mp, but on story, and heart.

So if i make a billion dollar gaming franchise that does everything great, and then for newest game in the franchise i let a new company take over and build it from the ground up into a game that has amazing story, characters, and audio, but has multiplayer that drives away millions of longtime fans and players with it’s limited options, some bad map design, broken File Shares, OP starting weapons, and a horrible unwillingness to listen to the fans and change the game for the better, it should still be praised like every aspect is perfect just because someone worked hard on it?

People complain about the MP in Halo 4 because it has serious issues and 343 continues to ignore the problems and continues to ignore it’s fans that want nothing more then to make it the best game possible.

> This is all i’m gonna say, to those who complain about H4, and nit-pick over every little thing. GIVE THEM AN EXTRA YEAR TO ROLL OUT UPDATES TO GP MECHANICS. Obviously a game rushed by fans, and MS in 2 years isn’t gonna be all spit-n-polish from day one. Bungie had at least 3-4 years for their games, we pushed ms, ms pushed 343i. Give it longer.

343 took 4 years to make this game. I don’t pay for unfinished games. No one should.

> > video games should NEVER be based on things like mp, but on story, and heart.
>
>
> So if i make a billion dollar gaming franchise that does everything great, and then for newest game in the franchise i let a new company take over and build it from the ground up into a game that has amazing story, characters, and audio, but has multiplayer that drives away millions of longtime fans and players with it’s limited options, some bad map design, broken File Shares, OP starting weapons, and a horrible unwillingness to listen to the fans and change the game for the better, it should still be praised like every aspect is perfect just because someone worked hard on it?
>
> People complain about the MP in Halo 4 because it has serious issues and 343 continues to ignore the problems and continues to ignore it’s fans that want nothing more then to make it the best game possible.

LOL the OP has lost it. You summed it up well there.

OP: If you seriously believe that they need a year to fix this rush botch job they released called HALO 4 BETA then think again. In a year’s time there will be less then 5000 people online if that. The game needs fixing now not in a ‘Years time’.

Can someone call Carmack, maybe he can fix it.

In terms of Game play mechanics and Sandbox, I can agree with you. Things like this will take time for 343 to test it and re-do it if it’s to up to standards.

As for File Browsers, Custom Game options and Theater…

I hope these will be fixed very soon.

[deleted]

> > video games should NEVER be based on things like mp, but on story, and heart.
>
> So if i make a billion dollar gaming franchise that does everything great, and then for newest game in the franchise i let a new company take over and build it from the ground up into a game that has amazing story, characters, and audio, but has multiplayer that drives away millions of longtime fans and players with it’s limited options, some bad map design, broken File Shares, OP starting weapons, and a horrible unwillingness to listen to the fans and change the game for the better, it should still be praised like every aspect is perfect just because someone worked hard on it?
>
> People complain about the MP in Halo 4 because it has serious issues and 343 continues to ignore the problems and continues to ignore it’s fans that want nothing more then to make it the best game possible.

Have you seen the reactions? In high school and college we’re tought you don’t win arguments, or make an effective point by screaming at someone, yet all anyone on here, and even me once or twice, i’ll admit, want’s to do is yell at 343. Maybe if everything was brought up nicely…

> > > This is all i’m gonna say, to those who complain about H4, and nit-pick over every little thing. GIVE THEM AN EXTRA YEAR TO ROLL OUT UPDATES TO GP MECHANICS. Obviously a game rushed by fans, and MS in 2 years isn’t gonna be all spit-n-polish from day one. Bungie had at least 3-4 years for their games, we pushed ms, ms pushed 343i. Give it longer.
> >
> > 343 took 4 years to make this game. I don’t pay for unfinished games. No one should.
>
> i agree with this…
>
> also op do you really expect us to buy a beta for full price then wait a year for all the fixes to roll around? what 343 did with halo 4 is an insolence and i am not surprised at all that there are still so many complaint threads…yet 343 ignores us what makes it even worse
> we have all rights to me mad

Then go back to H3, if Bungie did everything right from the bat. Better yet, go buy the pc H2,a nd go on that mp. Things take time, which wasn’t given to 343. You can’t expect everything to be right from the begining. And if H4 sucks so much, a total of 500k ppl online across all modes?

multiplayer. who puts more time into campaign then multi?? i am sr93 and haven’t played any campaign.

> > > video games should NEVER be based on things like mp, but on story, and heart.
> >
> >
> > So if i make a billion dollar gaming franchise that does everything great, and then for newest game in the franchise i let a new company take over and build it from the ground up into a game that has amazing story, characters, and audio, but has multiplayer that drives away millions of longtime fans and players with it’s limited options, some bad map design, broken File Shares, OP starting weapons, and a horrible unwillingness to listen to the fans and change the game for the better, it should still be praised like every aspect is perfect just because someone worked hard on it?
> >
> > People complain about the MP in Halo 4 because it has serious issues and 343 continues to ignore the problems and continues to ignore it’s fans that want nothing more then to make it the best game possible.
>
> LOL the OP has lost it. You summed it up well there.
>
> OP: If you seriously believe that they need a year to fix this rush botch job they released called HALO 4 BETA then think again. In a year’s time there will be less then 5000 people online if that. The game needs fixing now not in a ‘Years time’.

If you read it, it was meant as over the course of the next year. Get off my -Yoink-, and get off 343i’s. Didn’t this SAME THING happen to the “Vaunted” Bungie’s Halo Reach mp at first? Calm down.

> multiplayer. who puts more time into campaign then multi?? i am sr93 and haven’t played any campaign.

Then you can’t tell the story.

There shoulda been a beta

I have nothing else to say about this game