Tired of waiting to join a friend?

I know playing Reach or any other Halo game I would hate to want to play with a friend but have to wait on them to finish a game while I sat there slowly watching the kill count go up. Wouldn’t you like if we could at least spectate the game we are waiting on to end or some kind of minigame (triva or something) to pass the time by while waiting to party up?

Thoughts

Yes a spectator mode would be good, but almost irrelevant because you cannot host anymore then what has already been filled by the players in the game. It would kind of be like adding extra players to a single host like for e.g. say I had 16 players in big team battle and I had 40 spectators. It’s impossible because xbox live can currently only host 28 at a time (I think) plus in Halo 4 they will probably make it up to 28 players in a single game and then it will be impossible for there to be any spectators but I’m sure they could add it that you can jump into the match when there is a free position, yes that would be handy.

I really dont know the specifics but I see it happen in some newer games like the new MK for instance…never tried it there either though. OAN that is a 1v1 game for the most part

> I know playing Reach or any other Halo game I would hate to want to play with a friend but have to wait on them to finish a game while I sat there slowly watching the kill count go up. Wouldn’t you like if we could at least spectate the game we are waiting on to end or some kind of minigame (triva or something) to pass the time by while waiting to party up?
>
> Thoughts

yeppers

The one flaw I see in this is this-

-Your talking to your friend in a Party, and waiting for his game to end

-You go into spectator mode and give your friend the position of all of his enemies, so he can find them and get easy kills.

This would also be very annoying in Team Snipers.
This would be a good idea, if you could only see your friend, or your friends team, not his enemies.