Tired of this game

Halo is pretty much the only game I live for but no matter what playlist I play I keep getting these annoying people who are like 130 they never miss a single shot always camp and use boltshot. This has to be fixed I’m tired of getting people way outta my league all the time.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Bump

Try getting better at Halo.

> Halo is pretty much the only game I live for but no matter what playlist I play I keep getting these annoying people who are like 130 they never miss a single shot always camp and use boltshot. This has to be fixed I’m tired of getting people way outta my league all the time.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

canyousayrunon

> Halo is pretty much the only game I live for but no matter what playlist I play <mark>I keep getting these annoying people who are like 130 they never miss a single shot</mark> always camp and use boltshot. This has to be fixed I’m tired of getting people way outta my league all the time.

Someone can’t handle the heat.

We all lose to people better than us.

I’m sure the Boltshot will be nerfed a little.

Just enjoy the game, win or lose. Just focus on personally getting better.

> We all lose to people better than us.
>
> I’m sure the Boltshot will be nerfed a little.
>
> Just enjoy the game, win or lose. Just focus on personally getting better.

I’m already great at this game and I love the feedback I’m back with this post I need to be more specific. This games NEEDS a ranked playlists for matches to be fair. I got stuck in a match with me being the lowest level and I’m SR67. Let’s get this straight OK i m not bad at this game I have a couple perfections. DMR needs to be nerfed bolt shot needs nerfed.

> Halo is pretty much the only game I live for but no matter what playlist I play I keep getting these annoying people who are like 130 they never miss a single shot always camp and use boltshot. This has to be fixed I’m tired of getting people way outta my league all the time.

There will always be people in every online game that have too much time to spend in their basements and so ruining the experience for us more casual folk. It’s just something you have to deal with.

> > Halo is pretty much the only game I live for but no matter what playlist I play I keep getting these annoying people who are like 130 they never miss a single shot always camp and use boltshot. This has to be fixed I’m tired of getting people way outta my league all the time.
>
> There will always be people in every online game that have too much time to spend in their basements and so ruining the experience for us more casual folk. It’s just something you have to deal with.

Thanks but you know I hate those people I don’t want to play with them its almost like 343 didn’t even try to make a skill/rank based search system.

Want to know what I’m tired of? Playing BTB and getting disconnected from xbox live at the end of the game when I’m clearly connected to Xbox live. Its not fun and a pain in the -Yoink- to have to reload Halo after every game of BTB (dosen’t happen that frequent, but it does happen noticeably, and yes my NAT is OPEN, and no one else is on my network).

My advice is try to play with one of your friends who isn’t that good so you get paired up with people who aren’t as good.