Tired of ranked Arena

Hey! So last time i played Halo was like 3 weeks ago and now that i want to play arena again, and start the new season at the same time, i have to fight against people who are already grade Onyx and champion… i guess it’s just because i was grade Onyx when i stopped playing…
i can tell you my first game was perfect… joke it was complete nightmare. 2 guys of my team left after 2min and i finished with a pathetic score of 10 - 50. I think it’s my first time in my entire Halo experience (and i play Halo since CE) that i lose with a score so low on a simple deathmatch. Second game was hard but i still was the only player without a grade (all other players were Onyx)

I just want the Halo 3 matchmaking back with a ranked and social playlist like that everybody is happy. I could play a team deathmatch without having my teammates telling i suck at the game or have to play hardcore like in a competition and have to play Halo everyday to keep my level…

I’m done for today with only 2 games. Its sad because i love the game but i’m not enjoying the games i’m playing, i used to play to have fun but now it’s more like playing to get frustated :confused:

They just need to give us a social play list and KEEP IT. I think Social Snipers went over pretty well (though they put them on arena maps so that was kind of an issue…)

> 2533274907200114;2:
> They just need to give us a social play list and KEEP IT. I think Social Snipers went over pretty well (though they put them on arena maps so that was kind of an issue…)

Yeah they do. Social Snipers also had a good few BTB maps in there, they were by far the most fun to play. 5v5 snipers on Arena maps is waaaay too frantic lol

If you are tired of.RANKED arena play some of the unranked arena modes.

> 2533274838073795;3:
> > 2533274907200114;2:
> > They just need to give us a social play list and KEEP IT. I think Social Snipers went over pretty well (though they put them on arena maps so that was kind of an issue…)
>
>
> Yeah they do. Social Snipers also had a good few BTB maps in there, they were by far the most fun to play. 5v5 snipers on Arena maps is waaaay to frantic lol

Snapshots. So many Snapshots.

> 2533274907200114;5:
> > 2533274838073795;3:
> > > 2533274907200114;2:
> > > They just need to give us a social play list and KEEP IT. I think Social Snipers went over pretty well (though they put them on arena maps so that was kind of an issue…)
> >
> >
> > Yeah they do. Social Snipers also had a good few BTB maps in there, they were by far the most fun to play. 5v5 snipers on Arena maps is waaaay to frantic lol
>
>
> Snapshots. So many Snapshots.

I know right haha, I’m good with a sniper at medium to long distance but I really struggle up close, when I’m in the zone I can snapshot with ease but I’m usually awful at it!

> 2533274830737734;1:
> Hey! So last time i played Halo was like 3 weeks ago and now that i want to play arena again, and start the new season at the same time, i have to fight against people who are already grade Onyx and champion… i guess it’s just because i was grade Onyx when i stopped playing…
> i can tell you my first game was perfect… joke it was complete nightmare. 2 guys of my team left after 2min and i finished with a pathetic score of 10 - 50. I think it’s my first time in my entire Halo experience (and i play Halo since CE) that i lose with a score so low on a simple deathmatch. Second game was hard but i still was the only player without a grade (all other players were Onyx)
>
> I just want the Halo 3 matchmaking back with a ranked and social playlist like that everybody is happy. I could play a team deathmatch without having my teammates telling i suck at the game or have to play hardcore like in a competition and have to play Halo everyday to keep my level…
>
> I’m done for today with only 2 games. Its sad because i love the game but i’m not enjoying the games i’m playing, i used to play to have fun but now it’s more like playing to get frustated :confused:

I don’t know why but this season I’ve been finding matches much harder I always seem to play people above my ability

> 2533274816788253;4:
> If you are tired of.RANKED arena play some of the unranked arena modes.

There really isn’t much to choose from though which is why we need more. You have to play BTB just to get a somewhat normal slayer experience.

> 2727626560040591;8:
> > 2533274816788253;4:
> > If you are tired of.RANKED arena play some of the unranked arena modes.
>
>
> There really isn’t much to choose from though which is why we need more. You have to play BTB just to get a somewhat normal slayer experience.

Honestly I prefer BTB and Arena, but Warzone Assault can be amazing fun sometimes, 12 v 12 death match essentially and the new Prospect map is incredible. I don’t really like Warzone as a while but Assault is a huge amount of fun and account for 98% of my Warzone playtime.

I was getting ranked in swat and I went up against the 1 and 2 champions in swat. WHILE BEING RANKED.

Just play and not worry about rank. It also helps tremendously to go in with a full team.

yeah guess i just have to wait that the game understands that can’t play anymore against onyx players. Also it’s kinda hard for me to get my friends to play arena they are playing more in Warzone and they are now focused on other games so i always play alone in arena.

If they drop a 5v5, permanent Social Slayer playlist, I am certain that 100% of the community would be happy for this. I love Slayer, mostly on the smaller scale. BTB is only fun for so long. I think most people just want to go in, shoot people on a pub and just have fun, not be forced to play the only small scale Slayer on 100% maximum overdrive try-hardness because rank is uber-important. I would definitely be playing Halo 5 more if they had a permanent Social Slayer, and perhaps many more players would as well. I feel your pain, OP. We can only hope that one day, 343 will have an epiphany and give us the Social Slayer this game truly deserves.

Ranking matches are the worst. So many quitters and wild variation in opponent skill and ranking. Another week or so and ranking settles down and then it’s fun again.