Tired of Matchmaking

I took a long break while MCC went through it’s updating process. While the matchmaking SEEMS to be working better at getting matches quickly, I now find myself getting incredibly one sided matches.

When playing solo, it seems as though it I’ve been getting matched against full teams of communicating people against my random teams of just flat out bad players. Now I’m pro myself, but -blam!- I know I’m not that bad and I know that there are still a lot of decent players on Halo. What gives?

Starting to think I have a matchmaking curse or something…

some people are new to the series and decided to get the entire series along with the Xbox One.

I usually go in with a group of friends, just since we all know each others skill levels and such

Yeah, searching solo is painful at times. Got a game a few days ago where two of my teammates went 0-18 and the third one only got 1 kill. This is why we need working ranks.

> 2533274801041127;4:
> Yeah, searching solo is painful at times. Got a game a few days ago where two of my teammates went 0-18 and the third one only got 1 kill. This is why we need working ranks.

I agree. I not super competitive and I like to have a good time playing, but getting spawn trapped and constantly fighting two, three, four or five on one is not my idea of a “good time”. New players need to be separated from experienced players for sure. At least in a few playlists.

This has been the thorn in my side for awhile, this is why my W/L has been dropping. the matchmaking issues as a whole aren’t helping my K/D either. Now that I’ve gotten back into being competitive with the MCC, this bugs me terribly. I don’t blame my teammates for losing, i simply blame the game for matching them with me.

I got placed with a pro and I watched how he raged as we couldn’t stay alive enough to really support him… darn he was pissed.

Not too menition the elite noob that kept taking the sniper rifle before the pro could have it, resulting in the other team taking it from his corpse and sniping the hell out of the pro… (This was Halo 2 BTW.)

Yeah its tough when you get lore kid PeanutSandels0216 and his Dino guest going 0 and 19.

> 2551369610346566;5:
> > 2533274801041127;4:
> > Yeah, searching solo is painful at times. Got a game a few days ago where two of my teammates went 0-18 and the third one only got 1 kill. This is why we need working ranks.
>
>
> I agree. I not super competitive and I like to have a good time playing, but getting spawn trapped and constantly fighting two, three, four or five on one is not my idea of a “good time”. New players need to be separated from experienced players for sure. At least in a few playlists.

Didn’t Halo 3 used to have a Boot Camp playlist that you could play in until you ranked up to like lvl 8 or 10? Then you could move on to play with the big dogs. I also don’t see how it’s possible to go so negative like 0-18… I mean at least play the campaign first if you’re new so you can get a feel for the weapons and aiming, etc…

Welp, sucks for you. My MCC works fine.

Play some campaign. It’s really good.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274974020468;10:
> Welp, sucks for you. My MCC works fine.

See, this is the kind of poster that riles up the guys that are having a tough time, but none of the white knights want to address idiots likes this…

> 2533274795233660;11:
> Play some campaign. It’s really good.

Campaign is awesome, but I’ve already played each one at least, at LEAST 10 times lol.

I know the pain you’re going through, brother. None of my friends play MCC anymore, so I’m stuck going in solo. I play H4 and get 20+ kills, still losing because of terrible teammates. I need to find some people to play with.

> 2533274817808672;14:
> I know the pain you’re going through, brother. None of my friends play MCC anymore, so I’m stuck going in solo. I play H4 and get 20+ kills, still losing because of terrible teammates. I need to find some people to play with.

Send me an invite… I’m on most days when I can (life is a -Yoink- in the meantime!). I’m best at Halo 4, but am holding my own in H2A when I get matched up with competent teammates. It’s a shame that MM now requires you to be party’d up or face getting hammered.

All 343 needs to do is pair the parties with parties and solos with solos and I will be golden. I’ve been getting a lot more of those 50-49 games lately, but not because the teams were balanced. one team operated well enough to take out the enemy team and all go 10-9 and the other team has one person who assists and gets low kills, and the person who stole the kills from the other person.

> 2551369610346566;1:
> I took a long break while MCC went through it’s updating process. While the matchmaking SEEMS to be working better at getting matches quickly, I now find myself getting incredibly one sided matches.
>
> When playing solo, it seems as though it I’ve been getting matched against full teams of communicating people against my random teams of just flat out bad players. Now I’m pro myself, but -blam!- I know I’m not that bad and I know that there are still a lot of decent players on Halo. What gives?
>
> Starting to think I have a matchmaking curse or something…

This should be resolved once they eventually implement ranked trueskill matchmaking. Hopefully with the April CU. Otherwise probably not until the May CU.