Tired of getting matched up with foreigners

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Every game I play pretty much is filled with people from Mexico or Japan. Seriously how are you going to match up one guy from the USA to a full room of Foreigners. Anyone else having this problem?

>

lol when All austrailans and New Zelanders get matched up with you, and we lag errrry game. Lol. American lag would be so minor.

EDIT: unless your post is about ‘Dey no speaky my language’, get out.

wow… of all the…

… wow.

This post has been edited by a moderator.
Please do not flame or attack other members.

Oh, so this is finally happening to Americans?

Exactly how much sympathy do you want? Harden the -Yoink- up and deal with it.

Probably one of the ones who not only ruined our games but would talk -Yoink- about lag being an advantage.

Personally, I hope you love your new connection and you never part with it.

Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

Looks like forums are filled with damn foreigners as well lol

Please do not flame or attack other members.

>

Every game you play? EVERY game?? You start up Halo and go to matchmaking and EVERY GAME is you matched up with a foreign host???

Let me tell you what is actually happening to you. Around 10% of the time (at a maximum) you will join a game with a ‘foreign’ host. However, this reality isn’t sufficient to explain why you aren’t winning more or doing better, so your mind constructs a warped reality whereby you are wronged online 100% of the time.

Good for you, but your only failing was making a thread for this, because:

A: You’re full of ‘it’.
B: You come across as exceptionally whiny.
C: People don’t care.

>

I am embarrassed we share the same hemisphere, you know… since everyone in North, South and Central America are geographically speaking, Americans.

its sad people like this exist

I also believe this thread has nothing to do with Region Filters and International connections but more to do with a xenophobic small minded little person realising his little world isnt all that little

I have nothing against Foreign people I am just tired of the lag in matchmaking seriously it gets old

The rest of the world has had the “why am I always getting put on games with other countries” thing since online games first happened, because if the game isn’t mostly Japanese or Korean it’s mostly in the US, so everyone else gets range issues.

Just because we’re starting to get hurt from it doesn’t make it suddenly a bigger problem. Information can only travel so fast, and we lost our regional filters.

Bit racist :S

Of course people would take my post as me being racist I’m not racist this is a connection issue

How about why do I always get matched with Americans ?

At first I thought OP meant the Forerunners but then I was like owwwwww, anyways I think every multiplayer game has that problem but in Canada I get matched up with the occasional Eurapean or Asian which causes llla------gggllaaaglglglgl–lagal-lag

Foreigners… Really…?

I like getting matched up with people from here and other parts of the world. Multiculturalism here, not melting pot.

Americans complaining over lag is literally limited. You don’t know what lag is, A half second delay is nothing, that’s probably all you have and to you it’s lag. All of the Australians and NZ guys have gotten use to it that it has improved our skill at the game. I just lol at an american lagging. Fix yo internet brother

> How about why do I always get matched with Americans ?

Because the game is made by AMERICANS. Duh. Go U.S.A.!!!

I’m from Spain (“Old Mexico” for most people), and haven’t got lag in any games so far (except those because of host-migration… sigh)

Heck, I’ve seen American people with really bad internet connections. And I mean really bad connection.
Of that kind that make 2G look fast.

So I doubt it absolutely depends on the region…

> Americans complaining over lag is literally limited. You don’t know what lag is, A half second delay is nothing, that’s probably all you have and to you it’s lag. All of the Australians and NZ guys have gotten use to it that it has improved our skill at the game. I just lol at an american lagging. Fix yo internet brother

that doesn’t sound like skill, that sounds like compensation. I wonder how well you would do without lag at all. you’re timing would probably be horrible.

In defense of the OP, he wasn’t trying to be racist although it appeared that way. He just wants to know why it seems he gets matched up with hosts from around the world instead of within his region. just bad luck imo, and a lack of regional filters.

> Americans complaining over lag is literally stupid. You don’t know what lag is, A half second delay is nothing, that’s probably all you have and to you it’s lag. All of the Australians and NZ guys have gotten use to it that it has improved our skill at the game. I just lol at an american lagging. Fix yo internet brother