Tips on what to do before halo 4.

Forza motorsport horizon demo comes out tommorow 3 AM pacific time, You can challange your friends.

For the people that have minecraft on xbox,In about a week the minecraft update comes out 1.8.2.

Dishonored came out, You can buy it. It has VERY good reviews.

Play halo reach/halo 3.

Watch some movies.

Go outside.

Those things will keep you busy for 4 weeks hopefully.

To make time go faster HAVE FUN!

or play games that you never finished. in my case red dead redemption

> or play games that you never finished. in my case red dead redemption

i finished that game. Its sooooo gooooddd. After that try multiplayer its even better.

im with you on forza horizon! glad theres a demo tomorrow do you know what time it comes out in the UK?
and yea ive got Dishonoured on preorder (cant wait for friday)
also AC3 a week before Halo 4. Only thing with that is i won’t get much practice, but going through the campaign will give me a good warmup for multiplayer

Study and take my MRI boards (I’m an MRI technologist) so when H4 comes out i can play til i pass out without any studying to worry about.

> im with you on forza horizon! glad theres a demo tomorrow do you know what time it comes out in the UK?
> and yea ive got Dishonoured on preorder (cant wait for friday)
> also AC3 a week before Halo 4. Only thing with that is i won’t get much practice, but going through the campaign will give me a good warmup for multiplayer

I think around 5PM but i’m not sure!

a thread stating the obvious isn’t really necessary.

But I guess I’ll add to it. I’ve been playing Borderlands 2 with my buds. I also just bought Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA, so I’ll likely be busy between killing as Zer0 and raising my Chao ujtil Halo 4 comes out.

> Go outside.

You’re a funny guy.

Borderlands 2

I started playing Skyrim about a month ago, and it’s still addicting!

i would just work on my milestone

> Borderlands 2

Lol, already beat it.

Dishonored for me, hopefully I beat it before October 30th, because then it’s Assassin’s Creed III until Nov. 6th. That and Halo 3 in between.

Things I plan on doing before Halo 4:

Buy Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA and replay my childhood.

Play through Team Fortress 2’s Halloween event.

School stuff…

Replay Halo 3: ODST

Try to get a better copy of Halo 3 since my current disc won’t replay Floodgate, one of my favorite missions in Halo 3.

And some other stuff along the way.

> I started playing Skyrim about a month ago, and it’s still addicting!

Really? Skyrim was a little disappointing to me, it was a great game but something just keeps me from playing it anymore.

Video Games, life, chores, college assignments, and Mass Effect 3. Time just flies by doing all those things and saving up for Premium Specter Packs like a boss xD.

I will continue to play Borderlands 2 and playing my last few weeks on Reach. Then its AC3 running up till the big day :slight_smile:

I’m doing a marathon of all the games and just random stuff to pass the time.

Still playing Borderlands 2. That game will last me quite awhile. That and Skyrim + Dawnguard + Mods = Happy me.

I like how you added in ‘go outside’ since gamers tend to forget about the real world.

Do a marathon and go dark