Tips on how to survive the 24+ hour grind?

I’m already going to sleep for 15 hours on Sunday night and napping excessively on monday so when Halo 5 arrives I will be as awake as possible. But 24 hours (plus breaks for food and crap) seems still too hard without sleep intervals.

For the crap part just have the tv in the bathroom.

> 2533274905582273;2:
> For the crap part just have the tv in the bathroom.

I lolled but that’s not what I meant by crap lol

Keep things interesting by changing up the game types… it will help keep you awake.

Maybe you can switch over to a new sleep cycle Types of Sleep Patterns - Polyphasic, Biphasic & Monophasic. Maybe Uber man or Everyman? That way, you won’t have to lose hours of sleep every night thinking about the game. Just 30 minute power naps, then back to Halo

> 2533274887428223;1:
> I’m already going to sleep for 15 hours on Sunday night and napping excessively on monday so when Halo 5 arrives I will be as awake as possible. But 24 hours (plus breaks for food and crap) seems still too hard without sleep intervals.

You can do it, we do it every few months for 30+ hour field training for the Army! Just get some pep in your step and get a 6 pack of monster or rockstar. Maybe some dip while you’re at it.

I have work so I can’t grind for 24 hours. =(

Is this just a personal goal, to stay up and play for 24 hours, or is there some cool life achievement you acquire?

But I too plan on playing for a long time… Maybe not 24 hours, but definitely midnight and on.

Here’s what you’ll need ontop of the basics: A thermos full of coffee, a conveniently placed microwave, microwavable meals, a bottle of water, and a spray bottle filled with cold water.

Bam.

24 hours? That’s easy. It’s once you start pushing 40+ and 50+ that things start to get REALLY insteresting :wink:

> 2533274872013539;8:
> Is this just a personal goal, to stay up and play for 24 hours, or is there some cool life achievement you acquire?
>
> But I too plan on playing for a long time… Maybe not 24 hours, but definitely midnight and on.

Personal goal sort of. Wanna get on halotracker leaderboards and stuff

to call out from work or not to call out… that is the question lol

Got my preperations figured out. Bought some gamefuel (might be for cod but its still gamefuel…), gonna make some southern breaded chicken ceaser wraps the day before and put them in the fridge to eat. Takes out cooking time. Have a sleep break after a few hours lost midnight and play some more. Have bottles of water ready as well. Ain’t gonna drink too much though, causes too many restroom breaks.

> 2533274813317074;10:
> 24 hours? That’s easy. It’s once you start pushing 40+ and 50+ that things start to get REALLY insteresting :wink:

Strange things start happening 50+ man… Straaaaaaange things…

Just like fill a hamster water bottle with cambells soup.

Alternative, the beer hat like that one spartan is wearing!

Good luck m8, sounds rough.

• Drink tons of water. Keeping your body hydrated is absolutely key to keeping you awake, plus you have time in between games to take a restroom break.
  • Don’t rely on too many energy drinks. They always end with some type of “crash”, which will make you want to drink more, and that is terrible for your body.
  • Eat some fruits/veggies in between games.
  • Do some pushups/squats while you are waiting for the game to start. A little exercise will help keep you awake, and constantly sitting for hours is not good for your body.
    Not the “typical” stay awake and game tips, but it will make the night so much more bearable, and you won’t feel like you were ran over by a truck the next day.

> 2533274961579910;12:
> to call out from work or not to call out… that is the question lol

I took vacation haha

> 2533274887428223;1:
> I’m already going to sleep for 15 hours on Sunday night and napping excessively on monday so when Halo 5 arrives I will be as awake as possible. But 24 hours (plus breaks for food and crap) seems still too hard without sleep intervals.

Why would you play for 24? 6 or so should be more than enough, thats what im playing for.

24 hours plus?! You animal lol!