Tips on how to prepare for halo 4

How best to prepare from halo 4!

This how i think its best to prepare after playing the game myself.

if you think differently then fair enough :slight_smile:

if you have any questions leave them either on the video on here on waypoint :slight_smile:

I’m not going to check the link as it’s a pretty easy answer. Once the game comes out test all the abilities, vehicles, and weapons in forge to better prepare yourself before starting the campaign or multiplier.

but thats not the point?

the points is to prepare to help yourself so you dont have to have a fairly boring half hour and can jump straight in?

Uh, you probably should not post that you have played the game…

> Uh, you probably should not post that you have played the game…

Plenty of people have…

why? i played the game at a gaming Expo that had a halo 4 booth? its not like ive illegally played it :s

> > Uh, you probably should not post that you have played the game…
>
> Plenty of people have…

Ha, ya, but your Waypoint profile is linked to your gamertag, and the only way you could have played it thus far is illegal, so you will probably be banned.

It doesn’t matter if a lot of people have played it, you still aren’t allowed to.

> > > Uh, you probably should not post that you have played the game…
> >
> > Plenty of people have…
>
> Ha, ya, but your Waypoint profile is linked to your gamertag, and the only way you could have played it thus far is illegal, so you will probably be banned.
>
> It doesn’t matter if a lot of people have played it, you still aren’t allowed to.

read what i said?

> why? i played the game at a gaming Expo that had a halo 4 booth? its not like ive illegally played it :s

Sorry, I didn’t click on the video because these days I assume everything is a leak. I thought it was preparing for Campaign, Spartan Ops, and Multiplayer. I didn’t think about if you had just tested it at some event. Sorry.

> > why? i played the game at a gaming Expo that had a halo 4 booth? its not like ive illegally played it :s
>
> Sorry, I didn’t click on the video because these days I assume everything is a leak. I thought it was preparing for Campaign, Spartan Ops, and Multiplayer. I didn’t think about if you had just tested it at some event. Sorry.

ohh i see. forgiven :slight_smile:

wich is better br or dmr?

> I’m not going to check the link as it’s a pretty easy answer. Once the game comes out test all the abilities, vehicles, and weapons in forge to better prepare yourself before starting the campaign or multiplier.

thats what i intend to do

> > I’m not going to check the link as it’s a pretty easy answer. Once the game comes out test all the abilities, vehicles, and weapons in forge to better prepare yourself before starting the campaign or multiplier.
>
> thats what i intend to do

:slight_smile: