Tips on aiming?

I’m good at aiming and hitting shots horizontally, but if i move vertically even a little bit, it screws me over. Any tips? Also, is there any level in the game where I can practice easily since I don’t have gold?

[deleted]

> 2535449579973092;1:
> I’m good at aiming and hitting shots horizontally, but if i move vertically even a little bit, it screws me over. Any tips? Also, is there any level in the game where I can practice easily since I don’t have gold?

get a pc.

> 2535434424611465;3:
> > 2535449579973092;1:
> > I’m good at aiming and hitting shots horizontally, but if i move vertically even a little bit, it screws me over. Any tips? Also, is there any level in the game where I can practice easily since I don’t have gold?
>
> get a pc.

Somewhat drastic, you could just play with a lower sensitivity, that’s what a lot of pros do, because it works.

Believe it or not, most pros do play with low sensitivity. Maybe yours is too high?

Low sens. Change up your acceleration. I play at 4 sens, and 4 acc. Get a kontrolfreek to lengthen your right thumstick’s height. it helps a lot, trust me. Look at the middle circle when using magnum or br. Practice ffa swat.

I’m going to try lowering my sensitivity. I can’t use the sniper too well.

> 2533274849069111;4:
> > 2535434424611465;3:
> > > 2535449579973092;1:
> > > I’m good at aiming and hitting shots horizontally, but if i move vertically even a little bit, it screws me over. Any tips? Also, is there any level in the game where I can practice easily since I don’t have gold?
> >
> > get a pc.
>
> Somewhat drastic, you could just play with a lower sensitivity, that’s what a lot of pros do, because it works.

pc is much better than console when it comes to any fps once you get used it, but halo 5 is just one of those fps that focus very competitively on gun skill\aiming so youll feel right at home playing on pc, i really dont think halo 5 is that playable for console.

> 2535434424611465;8:
> > 2533274849069111;4:
> > > 2535434424611465;3:
> > > > 2535449579973092;1:
> > > > I’m good at aiming and hitting shots horizontally, but if i move vertically even a little bit, it screws me over. Any tips? Also, is there any level in the game where I can practice easily since I don’t have gold?
> > >
> > > get a pc.
> >
> > Somewhat drastic, you could just play with a lower sensitivity, that’s what a lot of pros do, because it works.
>
> pc is much better than console when it comes to any fps once you get used it, but halo 5 is just one of those fps that focus very competitively on gun skill\aiming so youll feel right at home playing on pc, i really dont think halo 5 is that playable for console.

your reaction times tk will be faster too considering your finger will always be on the fire button and it doest take time to register, you will be able to do many things at the same time too so pc for the win. :smiley:

> 2535449579973092;1:
> I’m good at aiming and hitting shots horizontally, but if i move vertically even a little bit, it screws me over. Any tips? Also, is there any level in the game where I can practice easily since I don’t have gold?

I play on two sensitivity, try three in case you’re concerned about enemy spartans coming up behind you, personally I handle the situation fine (despite my pretty bad KDR and the story behind that being this is the first halo I’ve ever played so like many others you are not really going to be a pro through the early levels although it was not super bad for me at the start due to I’m used to a lot of different style shooters so I adapted fairly easily) When I am not playing with friends (you tend to mess around when you’re with friends, like I try to go for assassinations and I just do not preform to the best of my ability) I generally have an average accuracy of 45%-65% obviously depending on which guns I use. Moral of this being a kind of ball-park estimate on how well you’d preform on this sensitivity You also may be a lot better or worse so it will vary although I’m a pretty casual player I’m not some sort of halo god xD

Do you have access to forge? I forget the name of it I think its a props section, theres a spartan you can spawn (its stationary and won’t die but hell at least its something right?)

Hopefully this helped at least a little bit :).

thanks to everyone that replied. I forgot to mention my sensitivity is at 4 with acceleration at 3. didn’t touch the deadzones