Tips for That Just Happened?

I’m about to embark. Any tips? Also, I have a few questions.

1. Solo or co-op?
  2. What skulls should I put?
  3. I’ve heard Heroic is harder than Legendary because Heroic has more spawns. True?
  4. I always here of people dying at the very end. Any tips to avoid that seemingly evil spot?
  1. Probably solo, since Co-op is still laggy last I heard.
  2. Headband Skull never hurt nobody…
  3. No idea, but probably not true. The “spawn points” are pretty much everywhere, but they’re “triggered” by walking past them, like checkpoints. Don’t ever back up, and that should solve a lot of problems
  4. The door to the Index room gets congested with flood pretty quickly, and there’s no way to avoid it. By then, you probably should have picked up the rocket launcher, so it shouldn’t be too bad.

I just played that mission, but it feels like I’m forgetting something.

> I’m about to embark. Any tips? Also, I have a few questions.
>
> 1. Solo or co-op?
> 2. What skulls should I put?
> 3. I’ve heard Heroic is harder than Legendary because Heroic has more spawns. True?
> 4. I always here of people dying at the very end. Any tips to avoid that seemingly evil spot?

1. If you do Co-op, make sure you have an experienced team.
  2. Bandanna. If on Co-op, try Black Eye. I’ve heard it works on infection forms.
  3. True for Covenant encounters. I don’t know about Flood though. Badcyborg.net might have some info on The Library encounters. You can also ask the site owner yourself.
  4. http://badcyborg.net/Halo/Fun/Level7/TwoDoorAttack.html

> I’m about to embark. Any tips? Also, I have a few questions.
>
> 1. Solo or co-op?
> 2. What skulls should I put?
> 3. I’ve heard Heroic is harder than Legendary because Heroic has more spawns. True?
> 4. I always here of people dying at the very end. Any tips to avoid that seemingly evil spot?

Got mine solo, with bandanna, and on heroic.

Jsut take your time and not rush it. Kill everything. Theres no way heroic has more spawns then legenday those -Yoinks!- are hiding every where on legendary.

Almost every spawn has 3 waves so just hang out and gernade the hack out of them as the spawn, it just takes time. At the last door after you clear off the first bunch get through the door and head to the left because they spawn next to the bridge at the right. You can circle all the way around and get the index pretty easy.

This isn’t my thread, but I appreciate the tips nonetheless as I have been struggling with that one achievement.

I have to semi-hijack )my apologies) though with an additional question, during a death animation, does revert to last save work?

I’ve played through the level several times, more or less unsure if I have officially died or not. I’d rather restart the mission if I knew the fact or not, rather than play through yet again only to finish the level and NOT hear the achievement notification.

iv never played halo CE before and yes it’s much harder then 3, odst and reach on legendary or any difficulty in fact but bandanna is very useful here, lob grenade into the spawn point air vent thingy, walk forward to trigger spawn, BOOM

back up and they wont go after yopu btu can still lob grenades

however ill go through with my bro, he’s not serious and is just grateful to play co-op so while i stand back and kill he will be the one running in to make sure

ahem click.

Co-op, it will be easier to do it if there are 2 (besides, you can send your teammate to the fight while protecting yourself!)

Heroic, no way there could be more less spawn on Legendary

Bandana Skull, gives you Inf. Ammo, not Boom because of carrier forms.

And no, on Co-op I NEVER experience lag, its just the stupid kids who dont have enough money to pay a decent internet