Tips for halo 2

Iv just started halo 2 on legendary Can anyone give me some tips to complete it.

I want to start off by wishing you luck. I’ve beaten all the games on Legendary (never played Halo Wars) and Halo 2 is definitely the hardest. Here are a few tips for you:

1. Patience - I usually run and gun in Normal and Heroic but you can’t do this in Legendary. Pop in and out of cover very often. Let your shields recharge as much as possible.

2. Take breaks - I played the first 3 missions and got stuck so I took a break. Your going to get to a lot of parts where you are going to replay a section 30+ times.

3. Noob combo - This is extremely important. When facing Elites, no mid-tier weapon combo is as effective as the BR and the Plasma Pistol.

4. Distance - Keep as much distance as possible between you and the enemies. Some of the later levels you will need to be proficient with the Covenant sniper because this is how you will eliminate a large chunk of brutes.

5. Jackal Snipers - You pretty much have to memorize the locations of these enemies and take them out as quickly as possible.

This is all I can really think of right now. Again, good luck and if you want any particular help at all feel free to PM me and I’ll see if I can help.

Good luck with that bud, I usually play campaign twice, once on Normal and once on Heroic. The only two Halo I finished on Legendary was CE and 2, and 2 was in Co-Op. After that, I got sucked into the Multiplayer world of H3.

Thanks guys.1st level is a nightmare.

> Thanks guys.1st level is a nightmare.

Really not that bad if you use noob combo a lot. Especially if you pick up and drop a bunch of PP’s after the first hangar fight, to keep them from despawning; then the second hangar fight is actually somewhat easy.

I havent played halo 2 on the campaign yet BUT! in theory it should just be like the other games try your hardest to kill any enemies with headshots using the BR or the carbine but always stay in cover when doing so.

> Iv just started halo 2 on legendary Can anyone give me some tips to complete it.

Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU7fyrmo1AA

> > Iv just started halo 2 on legendary Can anyone give me some tips to complete it.
>
> Watch this:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU7fyrmo1AA

Nice video.thanks for that.