Tips for getting a Skullamanjaro

I’m new to Reach MP/headhunter and I’m trying to get a skullamanjaro medal, does anyone have tips for this gamemode? Much appreciated.

If its just for the achievement then just keep playing headhunter. The achievement is a little messed up, i got the achievement without getting the medal. Many others have too.

Fluffyroo is correct. But if you still want a medal, try no taking any skulls untill there is many on the ground allready by the turn im circle, goal, what ever its called. This way the run distance is short and the other players did all the work for you. You wouldn’t want many skulls on you becuase every one will target you on your way to the goal, but if you clean up after a little battle at the goal, your all set.

> 2533274855479852;2:
> If its just for the achievement then just keep playing headhunter. The achievement is a little messed up, i got the achievement without getting the medal. Many others have too.

Just got it the same way, feel kinda cheated now :T

> 2535430590968520;4:
> > 2533274855479852;2:
> > If its just for the achievement then just keep playing headhunter. The achievement is a little messed up, i got the achievement without getting the medal. Many others have too.
>
> Just got it the same way, feel kinda cheated now :T

A lot of the MCC achievements are unfortunately not working as intended still, even with the reach update, and it’s been like this for a while now. (for example: I have yet to get my achievements for completing the Halo CE campaign on Legendary, and Wake up butter cup pretty much just unlocked for me when I played the mission on legendary as normal, without a care in the world for speeding up to get that achievement.)

Hopefully they fix these achievements soon, but it’s hard to say if that will even happen.