Tips for Arena & Warzone

Greetings fellow Spartans.

I’m looking to throw some awesome tips & tricks towards my clan! Anybody have awesome tips so I can possibly educate my crew? Looking for tips to dominate Warzone and Arena. I know skill is a big part. Maybe if you have any instructions how to get the best start in Warzone, or how to cap a flag using a certain strategy. Anything would be awesome and appreciated!

Callouts.
Callouts, callouts, CALLOUTS.
The motion tracker is a good thing, yes, but it only works to a certain range. Communicating with your team and calling out where the enemies are and their status lets you coordinate take downs and defenses.

It doesnt need to be as crazy as the MLG players from HCS, with their near-constant stream of words and axphysication-level inhaling. No, must simple things like “Warthog incoming, right side” or “flag guy’s going over mid”.

> 2533274907200114;2:
> Callouts.
> Callouts, callouts, CALLOUTS.
> The motion tracker is a good thing, yes, but it only works to a certain range. Communicating with your team and calling out where the enemies are and their status lets you coordinate take downs and defenses.
>
> It doesnt need to be as crazy as the MLG players from HCS, with their near-constant stream of words and axphysication-level inhaling. No, must simple things like “Warthog incoming, right side” or “flag guy’s going over mid”.

Anything else for Warzone?

You probably don’t need much for Warzone. I’d say to just leave one person to capture the fortress/garage and then send the rest to capture their armory in the beginning of the game. Your randoms will pick up the slack for the other bases. Then send people where it’s needed on the map. Once you get all three bases, I’m sure you’ll start getting quitters and then you can pretty much do whatever as long as you’re not facing decent people.

The one exception would probably be Noctus. Basically, send almost everyone to Monument and then work on the other bases once that’s captured. Have a few people setup on the area where they lift up to Monument from their home base to keep them from escaping. These tips are all based on me being on the receiving end of these strats with the enemy team usually winning.

With Arena, it’s a lot more complex. You need to learn map setups, spawns, when to run the objective, etc… My advice would be to watch pro streams on Twitch which can be pretty helpful in learning basic stuff.

> 2533274839169395;3:
> > 2533274907200114;2:
> > Callouts.
> > Callouts, callouts, CALLOUTS.
> > The motion tracker is a good thing, yes, but it only works to a certain range. Communicating with your team and calling out where the enemies are and their status lets you coordinate take downs and defenses.
> >
> > It doesnt need to be as crazy as the MLG players from HCS, with their near-constant stream of words and axphysication-level inhaling. No, must simple things like “Warthog incoming, right side” or “flag guy’s going over mid”.
>
> Anything else for Warzone?

It works in Warzone too. Calling out that you’ve got a wounded Warthog making its way from, say, Spire to East Armory has netted me many a vehicle assist and taken a threat to my team off the field.
That, and knowing when to use what weapon, and not being spammy with your kit. Rely on your primary weapons as much as you can for field work, and then if things get messy, pull out the really big guns.

Watch tip videos then share that information :wink:

On the serious side of me, a important tip is map control and knowledge of it.

The best tip I can give you :

git gud

> 2533274808386392;8:
> The best tip I can give you :
>
> git gud

2 Pts for originality

> 2533274839169395;9:
> > 2533274808386392;8:
> > The best tip I can give you :
> >
> > git gud
>
> 2 Pts for originality

Unfortunately, I’m pretty bad at Halo 5, so there aren’t any tips that I can give you. I’m pretty decent at all of the other Halo games, but I can’t really wrap my head around this one.

Normally right after the first armory is being captured you will get level 3. I recommend getting a couple of gungooses or ghosts to distract/attack the enemy while your team captures the garage/fortress.