Tips and Tricks

This thread is being posted as a way to show findings in the game, not intended for exploits or glitch spots.

So basically , if you save up speed boosts , get to req level 8 you can spam call in 4 speed boosts… But the great part is , they stack… so if you have a energy bayoneted weapon or a shotgun, you can effectively CHASE a ghost and beat the driver off, I had a few questions though.
Is this widely known?
Has it happened to you?
Was it intentionally put in the game?
Should it be removed?

I am the first person I have seen do this, (and trust me , you know if someone is doing it because when they slide on a hill, they fly) but this game has a lot of different tricks that most people don’t know… But if you want to know any more , or have some of your own, post them ,or if the thread dies message me.

> 2533274872979062;1:
> This thread is being posted as a way to show findings in the game, not intended for exploits or glitch spots.
>
> So basically , if you save up speed boosts , get to req level 8 you can spam call in 4 speed boosts… But the great part is , they stack… so if you have a energy bayoneted weapon or a shotgun, you can effectively CHASE a ghost and beat the driver off, I had a few questions though.
> Is this widely known?
> Has it happened to you?
> Was it intentionally put in the game?
> Should it be removed?
>
> I am the first person I have seen do this, (and trust me , you know if someone is doing it because when they slide on a hill, they fly) but this game has a lot of different tricks that most people don’t know… But if you want to know any more , or have some of your own, post them ,or if the thread dies message me.

Until they turn around and splatter you.

> 2533274939018653;2:
> > 2533274872979062;1:
> > This thread is being posted as a way to show findings in the game, not intended for exploits or glitch spots.
> >
> > So basically , if you save up speed boosts , get to req level 8 you can spam call in 4 speed boosts… But the great part is , they stack… so if you have a energy bayoneted weapon or a shotgun, you can effectively CHASE a ghost and beat the driver off, I had a few questions though.
> > Is this widely known?
> > Has it happened to you?
> > Was it intentionally put in the game?
> > Should it be removed?
> >
> > I am the first person I have seen do this, (and trust me , you know if someone is doing it because when they slide on a hill, they fly) but this game has a lot of different tricks that most people don’t know… But if you want to know any more , or have some of your own, post them ,or if the thread dies message me.
>
>
> Until they turn around and splatter you.

You think they would, but in reality, if they turn around (assuming it’s a normal ghost), generally I can out manuver or outrun them entirely, but most people I see use the speed boost call in one, and the just run around and die before the timer is out, I actually live well beyond the timer of tier 2 speed boosts.