Tip with plasma gun

You can aim with all the weapons in halo 5 and I you at advice to aim with the pistol has plasma because it is approximately 150 meters of reach to evade it is great hard unless you to dasher at the last moment :slight_smile:
Have a Good play
If you would like to add me i add you in return :wink:

Was that English?

> 2533274922555954;1:
> You can aim with all the weapons in halo 5 and I you at advice to aim with the pistol has plasma because it is approximately 150 meters of reach to evade it is great hard unless you to dasher at the last moment :slight_smile:
> Have a Good play
> If you would like to add me i add you in return :wink:

What?

I think the OP is saying to smart scope with the plasma pistol to increase its overcharge shot range? Am i correct?

> 2533274922555954;1:
> You can aim with all the weapons in halo 5 and I you at advice to aim with the pistol has plasma because it is approximately 150 meters of reach to evade it is great hard unless you to dasher at the last moment :slight_smile:
> Have a Good play
> If you would like to add me i add you in return :wink:

I’m going to attempt a translation:
“You can aim(ads animation) with every weapon in Halo 5. I advise you to use the ads animation while using the plasma pistol, as its projectiles have roughly 150 meters of effective range. The projectiles from the plasma pistol can be hard to evade unless you boost(I forgot what it’s called, but on default controls hit b) at the last possible second. Enjoy your time playing. If you would like to add me to your friends list on xbox so we can play together, I’ll add to mine as well.”

> 2533274946669263;5:
> > 2533274922555954;1:
> > You can aim with all the weapons in halo 5 and I you at advice to aim with the pistol has plasma because it is approximately 150 meters of reach to evade it is great hard unless you to dasher at the last moment :slight_smile:
> > Have a Good play
> > If you would like to add me i add you in return :wink:
>
>
> I’m going to attempt a translation:
> “You can aim(ads animation) with every weapon in Halo 5. I advise you to use the ads animation while using the plasma pistol, as its projectiles have roughly 150 meters of effective range. The projectiles from the plasma pistol can be hard to evade unless you boost(I forgot what it’s called, but on default controls hit b) at the last possible second. Enjoy your time playing. If you would like to add me to your friends list on xbox so we can play together, I’ll add to mine as well.”

damn id say you nailed it on the head

> 2533274881086487;6:
> > 2533274946669263;5:
> > > 2533274922555954;1:
> > > You can aim with all the weapons in halo 5 and I you at advice to aim with the pistol has plasma because it is approximately 150 meters of reach to evade it is great hard unless you to dasher at the last moment :slight_smile:
> > > Have a Good play
> > > If you would like to add me i add you in return :wink:
> >
> >
> > I’m going to attempt a translation:
> > “You can aim(ads animation) with every weapon in Halo 5. I advise you to use the ads animation while using the plasma pistol, as its projectiles have roughly 150 meters of effective range. The projectiles from the plasma pistol can be hard to evade unless you boost(I forgot what it’s called, but on default controls hit b) at the last possible second. Enjoy your time playing. If you would like to add me to your friends list on xbox so we can play together, I’ll add to mine as well.”
>
>
> damn id say you nailed it on the head

Going to test this out. Love me some noob combo!