Timmy helmet giveaway?

What day does 343 give the timmy helmet to people?

They don’t. Instead, you must have 40 or 50 hours (I can’t remember) of game time in Custom matches.

Afterwards, you’ll have to be a little patient so your Timmy helmet arrives in your REQs.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> They don’t. Instead, you must have 40 or 50 hours (I can’t remember) of game time in Custom matches.
>
> Afterwards, you’ll have to be a little patient so your Timmy helmet arrives in your REQs.

So not a certain day they give it to you? (on my last hour right now so just wondering)

> 2535466862087311;3:
> > 2535429593088083;2:
> > They don’t. Instead, you must have 40 or 50 hours (I can’t remember) of game time in Custom matches.
> >
> > Afterwards, you’ll have to be a little patient so your Timmy helmet arrives in your REQs.
>
> So not a certain day they give it to you? (on my last hour right now so just wondering)

I could be wrong; After getting the required hours, I think 343 needs to check your records to ensure that you qualify for the helmet. From there, I speculate that your brand new helmet could be delivered shortly.

For extra insurance, give the process a few days to complete itself.

> The Timmy helmet has been granted to all players who’ve played at least 50 hours of custom games in Halo 5. From now through March 31st, we’ll be running a query on a weekly basis and granting the Timmy helmet to players who have hit the 50 hour mark. Please note that we plan to run this process once a week (and not necessarily a fixed day of the week) so you won’t immediately receive Timmy the instant you reach 50 hours played.
>
> So, buckle in and start playing those custom games! A magical helmet, and a whale of a good time, awaits.

This is the information I have. Be patient :slight_smile:

I reached 50 hours after the first release but before the requirements were set. It was 11 days ago that sketch posted the update and I still haven’t received the helmet. It seems like it’s not being ran once a week but more when they can be bothered.

> 2533274863373665;6:
> I reached 50 hours after the first release but before the requirements were set. It was 11 days ago that sketch posted the update and I still haven’t received the helmet. It seems like it’s not being ran once a week but more when they can be bothered.

I didn’t get mine on the initial release either, but It looks like they rolled out another wave on the 14th. I got it then. That was 6 days ago, so the second check should be coming soon. Are you sure you’ve reached 50 hours?

> 2533274950162674;7:
> > 2533274863373665;6:
> > I reached 50 hours after the first release but before the requirements were set. It was 11 days ago that sketch posted the update and I still haven’t received the helmet. It seems like it’s not being ran once a week but more when they can be bothered.
>
> I didn’t get mine on the initial release either, but It looks like they rolled out another wave on the 14th. I got it then. That was 6 days ago, so the second check should be coming soon. Are you sure you’ve reached 50 hours?

I definitely reached 50 hours, I have about 53 the last I checked. Not fussed about getting it right now, as long as it’s being rolled out.

You have to play custom games.

Please see the link linked upthread for further information on this.