!!!!!Timetable Please!!!!

I have to drive 45min to get on a playable connection.

I know you don’t want to ‘come clean’ with all the Alpha testing issues you are having (matchmkng doesn’t pass for Beta right now).
But are we going to be more pissed two weeks from now as you still rollout server updates on a ‘need to know’ basis?

That is the question.
But if I’m paying 60bucks to be an Alpha tester, I’d like to be ‘in the loop’.

Amen brother. I Don’t mind the wait but I really don’t like how much they are downplaying these issues either. From reading their tweets and everything you would think these were just minor issues, but this game is a mess right now. Would appreciate a proper apology from 343.

> 2533274799858715;2:
> Amen brother. I Don’t mind the wait but I really don’t like how much they are downplaying these issues either. From reading their tweets and everything you would think these were just minor issues, but this game is a mess right now. Would appreciate a proper apology from 343.

Proper Apology from 343: “Since the game is 85% unplayable, we will be refunding anyone who currently has the game $51 and also giving you and $51 off cupon for halo 5.”

Yeah this is pretty ridiculous .

Just ‘NutUp’ and come clean with your backlog, 343.
Stop MISINFORMING the noobs, once they learn its not xblive, not their xbox, not whatever other BS mgmt comes up with…
They’ll be doubly pissed that you lied to them and sent them on a diagnostics quest.

And, ‘downplaying’ the problem is just another form of dishonesty.
What we need from you is honesty.
Especially after client side hosting on H4.

Next time MS has great idea:
Grab yer nuts, tell to ‘-Yoink- off’, and be real content creator.

Somebody there knew better before relase, now we just gotta find her balls.

Let us beta test halo 5 till release

I love being an alpha tester. Really makes me feel like im part of the experience to create the game you know.

But in all seriousness, -Yoink- you 343i, and your disgusting excuses for apologies.

I won’t be happy until they admit their game was in alpha, months away from beta, further months away from stable release, and they decided to -Yoink- us over to hit a release date regardless.

> 2533274805088639;7:
> I love being an alpha tester. Really makes me feel like im part of the experience to create the game you know.
>
> But in all seriousness, -Yoink- you 343i, and your disgusting excuses for apologies.
>
> I won’t be happy until they admit their game was in alpha, months away from beta, further months away from stable release, and they decided to -Yoink- us over to hit a release date regardless.

And take our money while we wait in line for hrs at midnight release for a hard copy…