TImeless one?!

During the Truth and Reconciliation Terminal, a construct speaks to 343 saying that it serves, and none serve it. It goes on saying that it knows the Covenant’s “Journey”, and it will be free. OMG! Does this mean that the Timeless One might be the Ancient Evil? I’m crossing my fingers

Here’s the link

I have a funny feeling we have a similar Vorlon vs Shadow war coming.

Didact vs the Timeless respectively.But Order vs Chaos has been reversed. Where Chaos was once more organic, now it is more technological.
And Order is now more organic than technological.

But does Chaos wish to cease its function or start anew? Now that is the wonder I have.

The solution is kicking both extreme’s -Yoinks!- to either Oblivion, or at least back beyond the great void.

And for that, I am anxious for.

Hasn’t it been the general opinion for months now that the Timeless One was the Ancient Evil?

I’m also wondsering how you got the Timeless One being the Evil from a Covenant construct.

> Hasn’t it been the general opinion for months now that the Timeless One was the Ancient Evil?
>
> I’m also wondsering how you got the Timeless One being the Evil from a Covenant construct.

IDK, it saying how it would be free, and of course how the Timeless One would want to be freed from his prison. Now none of us have read PRIMORDIUM yet, but I don’t believe that the Timeless One will leave his prison in that book, but we know that he unleashes the Flood onto the Forerunners.