Time to take a break or just be done all together.

I’ve played Halo 5 a lot since it came out. When it first came out I took 2 days PTO so I could just get through the single player and enjoy multiplayer.
I’m currently sitting at 495+ hours (20+ days) according to the Xbox App.
With that said, I feel lost and forgotten by 343i. From the lack of maps, game types and the bugs in achievement unlocking (Still don’t have my scarred armor) and the grind of req packs. It feels like they have completely forgotten what made Halo great and so replayable. I want them to bring back 1 flag CTF, VIP, Headhunter.

I’m just done getting my hopes up. Unless things drastically change. It like Halo 6 is going to be a rent for me and it breaks my heart.

343 pissed those off who don’t like the new direction, and it seems they are doing the same with fans who like halo 5.

Okay!
See you in a few days!

> 2533274903975459;3:
> Okay!
> See you in a few days!

Yeah I just uninstalled it completely… So that’s not gonna happen!

> 2608334784189021;1:
> I’m currently sitting at 495+ hours (20+ days) according to the Xbox App.

Among my favorite “things gamers say” are complaints regarding content when they’ve played the game about a third of the time since the game was released. We’re at 76 days post release, 495 hours is 24.75 days. I think the problem is less about content and more about how much you’ve played it.

Seriously, take some time away, it would do you some good. There are lots of good games out there.

Stat-check: And while it doesn’t change the point too much, I would guess you’re looking at the wrong number on the app. On Waypoint, your time played is closer to 5 days rather than 25 days. Playing 8 hours a day seemed like a lot.

> 2533274805497312;5:
> > 2608334784189021;1:
> > I’m currently sitting at 495+ hours (20+ days) according to the Xbox App.
>
>
> Among my favorite “things gamers say” are complaints regarding content when they’ve played the game about a third of the time since the game was released. We’re at 76 days post release, 495 hours is 24.75 days. I think the problem is less about content and more about how much you’ve played it.
>
> Seriously, take some time away, it would do you some good. There are lots of good games out there.
>
> Stat-check: And while it doesn’t change the point too much, I would guess you’re looking at the wrong number on the app. On Waypoint, your time played is closer to 5 days rather than 25 days. Playing 8 hours a day seemed like a lot.

http://i.imgur.com/vLSjcMH.jpeg Windows 10 app… So I don’t know.

Come back mid 2016 when everything is added.

> 2608334784189021;6:
> > 2533274805497312;5:
> > > 2608334784189021;1:
> > > I’m currently sitting at 495+ hours (20+ days) according to the Xbox App.
> >
> >
> > Among my favorite “things gamers say” are complaints regarding content when they’ve played the game about a third of the time since the game was released. We’re at 76 days post release, 495 hours is 24.75 days. I think the problem is less about content and more about how much you’ve played it.
> >
> > Seriously, take some time away, it would do you some good. There are lots of good games out there.
> >
> > Stat-check: And while it doesn’t change the point too much, I would guess you’re looking at the wrong number on the app. On Waypoint, your time played is closer to 5 days rather than 25 days. Playing 8 hours a day seemed like a lot.
>
>
> http://i.imgur.com/vLSjcMH.jpeg Windows 10 app… So I don’t know.

Maybe it counts idle time in the menus if you don’t quit the game between sessions? Not sure how they calculate.

> 2533274805497312;8:
> > 2608334784189021;6:
> > > 2533274805497312;5:
> > > > 2608334784189021;1:
> > > > I’m currently sitting at 495+ hours (20+ days) according to the Xbox App.
> > >
> > >
> > > Among my favorite “things gamers say” are complaints regarding content when they’ve played the game about a third of the time since the game was released. We’re at 76 days post release, 495 hours is 24.75 days. I think the problem is less about content and more about how much you’ve played it.
> > >
> > > Seriously, take some time away, it would do you some good. There are lots of good games out there.
> > >
> > > Stat-check: And while it doesn’t change the point too much, I would guess you’re looking at the wrong number on the app. On Waypoint, your time played is closer to 5 days rather than 25 days. Playing 8 hours a day seemed like a lot.
> >
> >
> > http://i.imgur.com/vLSjcMH.jpeg Windows 10 app… So I don’t know.
>
>
> Maybe it counts idle time in the menus if you don’t quit the game between sessions? Not sure how they calculate.

It’s possible.

It’s interesting to me that your suggestion isn’t for 343i to get better at developing content and releasing it. But for the long time customer to change.
Personally I buy 3 games a year. If a game requires me to come back in 6 months for it to be complete. That’s an issue and they’ll continue to lose business. Because like you said there are a lot of good games out there. Unfortunately 343i is struggling to make this one of them.

> 2608334784189021;9:
> It’s possible.
>
> It’s interesting to me that your suggestion isn’t for 343i to get better at developing content and releasing it. But for the long time customer to change.
> Personally I buy 3 games a year. If a game requires me to come back in 6 months for it to be complete. That’s an issue and they’ll continue to lose business. Because like you said there are a lot of good games out there. Unfortunately 343i is struggling to make this one of them.

I’m a longtime customer, and yet here I am enjoying the game.

Goodbye clippy! Give me that emblem if you’re leaving. Lol

See ya!

Im tired of these “they don’t know what makes halo good anymore” posts. That’s so very opinionated because I for one don’t even like head hunter mode at all, and that wasn’t even a classic game mode. I play halo for doubles, team slayer and action sack type games. Of course I touch every part they offer, just giving an example… Throw in team arena because it’s a variety playlist and I like objective (ctf oddball and assault). While I agree that there needs to be more game modes and they should have every classic mode back. DONT try to say that what you think makes halo great, is what everyone thinks.

> 2533274869022335;12:
> See ya!
>
> Im tired of these “they don’t know what makes halo good anymore” posts. That’s so very opinionated because I for one don’t even like head hunter mode at all, and that wasn’t even a classic game mode. I play halo for doubles, team slayer and action sack type games. Of course I touch every part they offer, just giving an example… Throw in team arena because it’s a variety playlist and I like objective (ctf oddball and assault). While I agree that there needs to be more game modes and they should have every classic mode back. DONT try to say that what you think makes halo great, is what everyone thinks.

I don’t speak for everyone, however if I feel something isn’t working and its a game that I love. I feel obligated to let the developer and business side know why in a constructive manner. In my post I explained where my expectations of the game are falling short. I felt with the amount of time I played the game as a good baseline of the type of player I am. I also let 343i know that in the next game if things aren’t better I will be renting and not buying their game.

The fact that you are seeing this many posts with this feedback is great! It means that 343i has a lot of passionate players and fans of the franchise that care enough to give the feedback. Should they listen to every single request? No. But if there is a constant theme of people saying lack of game modes and maps are an issue. They better listen or they’ll lose the customer base.

> 2608334784189021;13:
> > 2533274869022335;12:
> > See ya!
> >
> > Im tired of these “they don’t know what makes halo good anymore” posts. That’s so very opinionated because I for one don’t even like head hunter mode at all, and that wasn’t even a classic game mode. I play halo for doubles, team slayer and action sack type games. Of course I touch every part they offer, just giving an example… Throw in team arena because it’s a variety playlist and I like objective (ctf oddball and assault). While I agree that there needs to be more game modes and they should have every classic mode back. DONT try to say that what you think makes halo great, is what everyone thinks.
>
>
> I don’t speak for everyone, however if I feel something isn’t working and its a game that I love. I feel obligated to let the developer and business side know why in a constructive manner. In my post I explained where my expectations of the game are falling short. I felt with the amount of time I played the game as a good baseline of the type of player I am. I also let 343i know that in the next game if things aren’t better I will be renting and not buying their game.
>
> The fact that you are seeing this many posts with this feedback is great! It means that 343i has a lot of passionate players and fans of the franchise that care enough to give the feedback. Should they listen to every single request? No. But if there is a constant theme of people saying lack of game modes and maps are an issue. They better listen or they’ll lose the customer base.

Not like they already lost a big part of the fanbase. Some players on here make great defensive reasons to why this game is lacking and to me, it feels that 343i don’t listen and just cater to other people on other forums. I think they purposely made this site to get away from players who complain about the game in general.

there is a “time played” bug atm

unless you have grinded every day since launch like LT Wasp and sitting at SR 148 i doubt you have that much play time

EDIT: just checked and you only have 4 days worth of MM time

> 2533275010968401;15:
> there is a “time played” bug atm
>
> unless you have grinded every day since launch like LT Wasp and sitting at SR 148 i doubt you have that much play time
>
> EDIT: just checked and you only have 4 days worth of MM time

Yeah we already discussed that with screenshot above.

> 2608334784189021;13:
> > 2533274869022335;12:
> > See ya!
> >
> > Im tired of these “they don’t know what makes halo good anymore” posts. That’s so very opinionated because I for one don’t even like head hunter mode at all, and that wasn’t even a classic game mode. I play halo for doubles, team slayer and action sack type games. Of course I touch every part they offer, just giving an example… Throw in team arena because it’s a variety playlist and I like objective (ctf oddball and assault). While I agree that there needs to be more game modes and they should have every classic mode back. DONT try to say that what you think makes halo great, is what everyone thinks.
>
>
> I don’t speak for everyone, however if I feel something isn’t working and its a game that I love. I feel obligated to let the developer and business side know why in a constructive manner. In my post I explained where my expectations of the game are falling short. I felt with the amount of time I played the game as a good baseline of the type of player I am. I also let 343i know that in the next game if things aren’t better I will be renting and not buying their game.
>
> The fact that you are seeing this many posts with this feedback is great! It means that 343i has a lot of passionate players and fans of the franchise that care enough to give the feedback. Should they listen to every single request? No. But if there is a constant theme of people saying lack of game modes and maps are an issue. They better listen or they’ll lose the customer base.

You’re not understanding the point I made towards you. You’re saying your opinions yes, but your opinion of what makes halo great is not everyone else’s. That’s the problem I have with your post. Not that you’re voicing what you find to be wrong with the game.

> 2533274903975459;3:
> Okay!
> See you in a few days!

Hope that made you feel cool.

> 2533274869022335;17:
> > 2608334784189021;13:
> > > 2533274869022335;12:
> > > See ya!
> > >
> > > Im tired of these “they don’t know what makes halo good anymore” posts. That’s so very opinionated because I for one don’t even like head hunter mode at all, and that wasn’t even a classic game mode. I play halo for doubles, team slayer and action sack type games. Of course I touch every part they offer, just giving an example… Throw in team arena because it’s a variety playlist and I like objective (ctf oddball and assault). While I agree that there needs to be more game modes and they should have every classic mode back. DONT try to say that what you think makes halo great, is what everyone thinks.
> >
> >
> > I don’t speak for everyone, however if I feel something isn’t working and its a game that I love. I feel obligated to let the developer and business side know why in a constructive manner. In my post I explained where my expectations of the game are falling short. I felt with the amount of time I played the game as a good baseline of the type of player I am. I also let 343i know that in the next game if things aren’t better I will be renting and not buying their game.
> >
> > The fact that you are seeing this many posts with this feedback is great! It means that 343i has a lot of passionate players and fans of the franchise that care enough to give the feedback. Should they listen to every single request? No. But if there is a constant theme of people saying lack of game modes and maps are an issue. They better listen or they’ll lose the customer base.
>
>
> You’re not understanding the point I made towards you. You’re saying your opinions yes, but your opinion of what makes halo great is not everyone else’s. That’s the problem I have with your post. Not that you’re voicing what you find to be wrong with the game.

It’s not just my opinion… As You stated we are seeing tons of users complain about it. To the point you complained about it and said you were tired of people posting. I want them to use the majority of user feedback. “The fact that you are seeing this many posts with this feedback is great! It means that 343i has a lot of passionate players and fans of the franchise that care enough to give the feedback. Should they listen to every single request? No. But if there is a constant theme of people saying lack of game modes and maps are an issue. They better listen or they’ll lose the customer base.”

> 2608334784189021;19:
> > 2533274869022335;17:
> > > 2608334784189021;13:
> > > > 2533274869022335;12:
> > > > See ya!
> > > >
> > > > Im tired of these “they don’t know what makes halo good anymore” posts. That’s so very opinionated because I for one don’t even like head hunter mode at all, and that wasn’t even a classic game mode. I play halo for doubles, team slayer and action sack type games. Of course I touch every part they offer, just giving an example… Throw in team arena because it’s a variety playlist and I like objective (ctf oddball and assault). While I agree that there needs to be more game modes and they should have every classic mode back. DONT try to say that what you think makes halo great, is what everyone thinks.
> > >
> > >
> > > I don’t speak for everyone, however if I feel something isn’t working and its a game that I love. I feel obligated to let the developer and business side know why in a constructive manner. In my post I explained where my expectations of the game are falling short. I felt with the amount of time I played the game as a good baseline of the type of player I am. I also let 343i know that in the next game if things aren’t better I will be renting and not buying their game.
> > >
> > > The fact that you are seeing this many posts with this feedback is great! It means that 343i has a lot of passionate players and fans of the franchise that care enough to give the feedback. Should they listen to every single request? No. But if there is a constant theme of people saying lack of game modes and maps are an issue. They better listen or they’ll lose the customer base.
> >
> >
> > You’re not understanding the point I made towards you. You’re saying your opinions yes, but your opinion of what makes halo great is not everyone else’s. That’s the problem I have with your post. Not that you’re voicing what you find to be wrong with the game.
>
>
> It’s not just my opinion… As You stated we are seeing tons of users complain about it. To the point you complained about it and said you were tired of people posting. I want them to use the majority of user feedback. “The fact that you are seeing this many posts with this feedback is great! It means that 343i has a lot of passionate players and fans of the franchise that care enough to give the feedback. Should they listen to every single request? No. But if there is a constant theme of people saying lack of game modes and maps are an issue. They better listen or they’ll lose the customer base.”

What are you talking about bro? The majority of players are obviously satisfied with the game as it is. 343 owes you nothing so don’t act spoiled because they don’t give you everything… This game is fine, just saying dude.
:slight_smile: