Time to pull Call of Duty out of the Garbage?

1. I get XP locked in a few hours of game play.
  2. I never received an email with the specialization code.
  3. Without this code, I’ll be locked at lvl 70…
  4. The campaign was only 4 hours long on legendary…
  5. Spec Ops is firefight, but meant for boosting noobs.
  6. No skill involved in this game, or recognized. No K/D :frowning:

Throwing away Black Ops 2 when I got it, I guess it’s time to dig it out.

No one’s stopping you from going back to that watered down cash cow franchise that’s been steadily declining since CoD4.

People -Yoink- about how people copy the CoD formula, or how nothing innovative is being made anymore, yet they fail to see that CoD’s just become a joke of a franchise that only pulls sales because people are too stupid to try anything different, and is ultimately the reason the gaming industry’s fallen into its current slump.

So go, don’t deal with being stuck at SR70 for just a few days longer. Just waste your pointless time on CoD. God knows it definitely needs more drones to keep it going.

> 1. I get XP locked in a few hours of game play.
> 2. I never received an email with the specialization code.
> 3. Without this code, I’ll be locked at lvl 70…
> 4. The campaign was only 4 hours long on legendary…
> 5. Spec Ops is firefight, but meant for boosting noobs.
> 6. No skill involved in this game, or recognized. <mark>No K/D</mark> :frowning:
>
> Throwing away Black Ops 2 when I got it, I guess it’s time to dig it out.

There is k/d

Why don’t you… wait for it… play both?

Why did you buy a game then throw it out?

Why do you own an xbox to only play 1 game?

To be honest, the Blops2 story was marginally better than the Halo 4 campaign. (Sad year in gaming when I have to admit such a thing) worth picking up for just the single player.

Both are great games though, play them both.

I hope the xbox 720 durango comes out soon so we might actually get new IP’s these games are all becoming to rehashed… GOW3 Halo4 Cod9183784173 Resident evil6, I mean come on! Someone make a new bloody game franchise already!!!

COD is a piece of trash, and it should stay in the trash. Halo 4 isn’t perfect by any means, but at least it’s not -Yoink-

> 1. I get XP locked in a few hours of game play.

Maybe it’s trying to tell you something.

> 2. I never received an email with the specialization code.

Neither did the whole of Europe

> 3. Without this code, I’ll be locked at lvl 70…

Again, the same with everyone in Europe. Live with it.

> 4. The campaign was only 4 hours long on legendary…

BULLS-

> 5. Spec Ops is firefight, but meant for boosting noobs.

…What?

> 6. No skill involved in this game, or recognized. No K/D :frowning:

K/D is available on the Halo Waypoint site.

I played for 6 hours straight last night…was one of the top 3 scorers in every game, and my xp still didn’t cap.

> I played for 6 hours straight last night…was one of the top 3 scorers in every game, and my xp still didn’t cap.

The name of the thread is just for LoL’s, so is the video. :slight_smile:

Anyway, locally, before Halo 4 was released, I purchased a ton of 2L mtn dew bottles from a local store for 89cents each = 15 cents a can…cheapest soda, and my favorite. I got 35 double XP matches, which turn into 6000xp a game (5mins) + commendations, and challenges…idk what the xp cap is, i think it’s 200k? But i get it done extremely quickly.

Why would you buy CoDBO2, if you just throw it away?