Time to move on ...

Edited by Moderator - Do not intentionally troll.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

For halo 5 I think it mite be time we get past master chief, so how tragic would it be if the story is your playing as Locke and trying to find chief, and just like three maybe at certain times you would hear him instead of cortana, and then when you finally find chief he’s dead. Or maybe instead he’s close to death and your there when he does kick the bucket. Or maybe none of this, you may even be trying to kill chief, what a twist that would be. Or it could be another chief game but he retires after and you continue through as Locke, but in any direction this he go’s I think everyone is going to be pleased with it

They sorry not he

And go

Sorry but you know auto correct

> They sorry not he

> And go

> Sorry but you know auto correct

You know, you could’ve at least edited your post.

> I think everyone is going to be pleased with it

i’m seriously not sure, if you’re serious, trolling or seriously just didn’t think about this, before you wrote this.
the moon will rather crash on my backyard before “everyone” is going to be pleased with this.

I think we both know everyone being pleased is out of the question it was a troll post, that was the entire point of it

> I think we both know everyone being pleased is out of the question it was a troll post, that was the entire point of it

Trolling is against the rules.