Time To Kill

So i was playing some halo infinite multiplayer i noticed that my shield and health gets absolutely shredded about 3 or 4 seconds. Like I don’t like the time to kill in this game and I’m not trying to be toxic I’m just giving my feedback about the time to kill

> 2535431380837950;1:
> So i was playing some halo infinite multiplayer in the flight tech test and when i was playing i kept dying too fast and the weapons have really fast time to kill

It makes traversing areas more dangerous than ever. I honestly kinda like it because it heavily incentivizes team shots.

> 2533274792737987;2:
> > 2535431380837950;1:
> > So i was playing some halo infinite multiplayer in the flight tech test and when i was playing i kept dying too fast and the weapons have really fast time to kill
>
> It makes traversing areas more dangerous than ever. I honestly kinda like it because it heavily incentivizes team shots.

It doesnt help I’ve already ran into people with aim bots getting shot through walls

> 2535431380837950;1:
> So i was playing some halo infinite multiplayer in the flight tech test and when i was playing i kept dying too fast and the weapons have really fast time to kill

Can’t even 2 v 1 gunfights anymore, like shields take way too long to recharge also.

> 2533274860269609;4:
> > 2535431380837950;1:
> > So i was playing some halo infinite multiplayer in the flight tech test and when i was playing i kept dying too fast and the weapons have really fast time to kill
>
> Can’t even 2 v 1 gunfights anymore, like shields take way too long to recharge also.

Using the AR is pretty useless at the moment. I’m getting melted by the sidekick before I can even react

> 2533274860269609;4:
> > 2535431380837950;1:
> > So i was playing some halo infinite multiplayer in the flight tech test and when i was playing i kept dying too fast and the weapons have really fast time to kill
>
> Can’t even 2 v 1 gunfights anymore, like shields take way too long to recharge also.

This is something I recognized. If your team isn’t playing together against a team that is then it’s pretty much a wrap.

personally think the side kick shouldnt be that strong but the reason why every weapon is killing you that fast, is because its a weapon, its not poison

They listened to peoples problems with the other halo games where the weapons can kill you so slow where you just use only a few weapons to win a fight, but now its because variety and sandboxing, its supposed to be used and get better at??

im just confused why people are so confused or angry that the weapons are useable and viable?

Ttk is way too fast. Several threads on this so it’s not just me. It you aren’t facing someone when the first bullet hits you might as get ready to respawn. Add that to the trouble aiming and there’s no reason to even try to turn around.

> 2535431380837950;1:
> So i was playing some halo infinite multiplayer in the flight tech test and when i was playing i kept dying too fast and the weapons have really fast time to kill

Agreed. I don’t like how quick the kills are. Felt like the game was confusing enough trying to process what was going on with the teams colors and trying to react to multiply enemies.

Maybe I’m too used to titanfall, but I actually like the ttk. Forces you to use the environment and all of your different tools to win a 2 or even 3v1. Or you can get overshield and wipe the enemy team completely with just an AR and toothy grin

> 2535459108035924;7:
> personally think the side kick shouldnt be that strong but the reason why every weapon is killing you that fast, is because its a weapon, its not poison
>
> They listened to peoples problems with the other halo games where the weapons can kill you so slow where you just use only a few weapons to win a fight, but now its because variety and sandboxing, its supposed to be used and get better at??
>
> im just confused why people are so confused or angry that the weapons are useable and viable?

“Problems with the other Halo games” Which ones? If someone doesn’t like the TTK in any previous Halo game then maybe they just don’t like Halo. Halo has never been a lightning fast twitch shooter (though even now it’s still not as fast as CoD by any means).

I appreciate that 343 has made each weapon more usable in terms of being a weapon and think that is fine to a point, but not everything’s sole purpose has to be that it kills good. The Plasma Pistol was a utility weapon for stripping shields and stopping vehicles. It doesn’t necessary need to kill good on top of that, especially since you can carry something else on your back that will kill good.

> 2533274881560701;11:
> > 2535459108035924;7:
> > personally think the side kick shouldnt be that strong but the reason why every weapon is killing you that fast, is because its a weapon, its not poison
> >
> > They listened to peoples problems with the other halo games where the weapons can kill you so slow where you just use only a few weapons to win a fight, but now its because variety and sandboxing, its supposed to be used and get better at??
> >
> > im just confused why people are so confused or angry that the weapons are useable and viable?
>
> “Problems with the other Halo games” Which ones? If someone doesn’t like the TTK in any previous Halo game then maybe they just don’t like Halo. Halo has never been a lightning fast twitch shooter (though even now it’s still not as fast as CoD by any means).
>
> I appreciate that 343 has made each weapon more usable in terms of being a weapon and think that is fine to a point, but not everything’s sole purpose has to be that it kills good. The Plasma Pistol was a utility weapon for stripping shields and stopping vehicles. It doesn’t necessary need to kill good on top of that, especially since you can carry something else on your back that will kill good.

The plasma pistol still doesn’t kill that good. Legit have trouble clearing 3 stars in the 1st plas pistol trial. If you’re getting killed by a plasma pistol, that player is is just better than the flashlights are bad.

> 2533274881560701;11:
> > 2535459108035924;7:
> > personally think the side kick shouldnt be that strong but the reason why every weapon is killing you that fast, is because its a weapon, its not poison
> >
> > They listened to peoples problems with the other halo games where the weapons can kill you so slow where you just use only a few weapons to win a fight, but now its because variety and sandboxing, its supposed to be used and get better at??
> >
> > im just confused why people are so confused or angry that the weapons are useable and viable?
>
> “Problems with the other Halo games” Which ones? If someone doesn’t like the TTK in any previous Halo game then maybe they just don’t like Halo. Halo has never been a lightning fast twitch shooter (though even now it’s still not as fast as CoD by any means).
>
> I appreciate that 343 has made each weapon more usable in terms of being a weapon and think that is fine to a point, but not everything’s sole purpose has to be that it kills good. The Plasma Pistol was a utility weapon for stripping shields and stopping vehicles. It doesn’t necessary need to kill good on top of that, especially since you can carry something else on your back that will kill good.

the problem is that with the past games the balancing choices left so much to be desired, you ever notice people barely use the assault rifle in 3 nowadays? or that the br is the MOST used weapon in all of the games because of how good it is? there was a huge gap between weapons where with infinite it feels more like all the weapons have their ways

while yes its a lot faster than usual it kinds of gives it more freshness, also take the spike grenade, now its like a fast moving sticky grenade instead of when it was just a duplicate of the plasma grenade when it was in 3. Back in 3 the spikers, are just copy side grade smgs and no one used them because they didnt kill as fast as the smgs! There is a issue in the older games while they are great (no one is denying how amazing they are, i love all of them to death) they have somethings that were confusing?

> 2535459108035924;13:
> > 2533274881560701;11:
> > > 2535459108035924;7:
> > > personally think the side kick shouldnt be that strong but the reason why every weapon is killing you that fast, is because its a weapon, its not poison
> > >
> > > They listened to peoples problems with the other halo games where the weapons can kill you so slow where you just use only a few weapons to win a fight, but now its because variety and sandboxing, its supposed to be used and get better at??
> > >
> > > im just confused why people are so confused or angry that the weapons are useable and viable?
> >
> > “Problems with the other Halo games” Which ones? If someone doesn’t like the TTK in any previous Halo game then maybe they just don’t like Halo. Halo has never been a lightning fast twitch shooter (though even now it’s still not as fast as CoD by any means).
> >
> > I appreciate that 343 has made each weapon more usable in terms of being a weapon and think that is fine to a point, but not everything’s sole purpose has to be that it kills good. The Plasma Pistol was a utility weapon for stripping shields and stopping vehicles. It doesn’t necessary need to kill good on top of that, especially since you can carry something else on your back that will kill good.
>
> the problem is that with the past games the balancing choices left so much to be desired, you ever notice people barely use the assault rifle in 3 nowadays? or that the br is the MOST used weapon in all of the games because of how good it is? there was a huge gap between weapons where with infinite it feels more like all the weapons have their ways
>
> while yes its a lot faster than usual it kinds of gives it more freshness, also take the spike grenade, now its like a fast moving sticky grenade instead of when it was just a duplicate of the plasma grenade when it was in 3. Back in 3 the spikers, are just copy side grade smgs and no one used them because they didnt kill as fast as the smgs! There is a issue in the older games while they are great (no one is denying how amazing they are, i love all of them to death) they have somethings that were confusing?

Every thing you say is true but imo that’s not the point. The point is ttk is so fast it takes away from fun, and I would argue skill. If you aren’t facing someone when they shoot you you might as well not turn around. If you’re lucky you can turn a corner and escape the 30 foot grenade radius that follows. Add that to the fact that both controller and mkb are both complaining about aiming issues and it’s taking a lot of the fun out of it. At least for a lot of us. For the record I’ve never been elite but I’ve been average to really good. I’m not just some horrible player trying to complain because I stink, which I do right now lol. Look through the threads. There’s a ton of part just like this about ttk and aiming. I’m not smart enough to know the exact issue but some thing isn’t right. I wish I was so smart that I knew the answer. I’d apply for a job lol.

> 2700819419400084;14:
> > 2535459108035924;13:
> > > 2533274881560701;11:
> > > > 2535459108035924;7:
> > > > personally think the side kick shouldnt be that strong but the reason why every weapon is killing you that fast, is because its a weapon, its not poison
> > > >
> > > > They listened to peoples problems with the other halo games where the weapons can kill you so slow where you just use only a few weapons to win a fight, but now its because variety and sandboxing, its supposed to be used and get better at??
> > > >
> > > > im just confused why people are so confused or angry that the weapons are useable and viable?
> > >
> > > “Problems with the other Halo games” Which ones? If someone doesn’t like the TTK in any previous Halo game then maybe they just don’t like Halo. Halo has never been a lightning fast twitch shooter (though even now it’s still not as fast as CoD by any means).
> > >
> > > I appreciate that 343 has made each weapon more usable in terms of being a weapon and think that is fine to a point, but not everything’s sole purpose has to be that it kills good. The Plasma Pistol was a utility weapon for stripping shields and stopping vehicles. It doesn’t necessary need to kill good on top of that, especially since you can carry something else on your back that will kill good.
> >
> > the problem is that with the past games the balancing choices left so much to be desired, you ever notice people barely use the assault rifle in 3 nowadays? or that the br is the MOST used weapon in all of the games because of how good it is? there was a huge gap between weapons where with infinite it feels more like all the weapons have their ways
> >
> > while yes its a lot faster than usual it kinds of gives it more freshness, also take the spike grenade, now its like a fast moving sticky grenade instead of when it was just a duplicate of the plasma grenade when it was in 3. Back in 3 the spikers, are just copy side grade smgs and no one used them because they didnt kill as fast as the smgs! There is a issue in the older games while they are great (no one is denying how amazing they are, i love all of them to death) they have somethings that were confusing?
>
> Every thing you say is true but imo that’s not the point. The point is ttk is so fast it takes away from fun, and I would argue skill. If you aren’t facing someone when they shoot you you might as well not turn around. If you’re lucky you can turn a corner and escape the 30 foot grenade radius that follows. Add that to the fact that both controller and mkb are both complaining about aiming issues and it’s taking a lot of the fun out of it. At least for a lot of us. For the record I’ve never been elite but I’ve been average to really good. I’m not just some horrible player trying to complain because I stink, which I do right now lol. Look through the threads. There’s a ton of part just like this about ttk and aiming. I’m not smart enough to know the exact issue but some thing isn’t right. I wish I was so smart that I knew the answer. I’d apply for a job lol.

ohhhh that makes more sense but i also do remember people straight up complaining that the assault rifle was TOO powerful but this sounds like a tuning problem with aiming which i gotta agree i did have problems with aiming a bit

> 2535459108035924;15:
> > 2700819419400084;14:
> > > 2535459108035924;13:
> > > > 2533274881560701;11:
> > > > > 2535459108035924;7:
> > > > > personally think the side kick shouldnt be that strong but the reason why every weapon is killing you that fast, is because its a weapon, its not poison
> > > > >
> > > > > They listened to peoples problems with the other halo games where the weapons can kill you so slow where you just use only a few weapons to win a fight, but now its because variety and sandboxing, its supposed to be used and get better at??
> > > > >
> > > > > im just confused why people are so confused or angry that the weapons are useable and viable?
> > > >
> > > > “Problems with the other Halo games” Which ones? If someone doesn’t like the TTK in any previous Halo game then maybe they just don’t like Halo. Halo has never been a lightning fast twitch shooter (though even now it’s still not as fast as CoD by any means).
> > > >
> > > > I appreciate that 343 has made each weapon more usable in terms of being a weapon and think that is fine to a point, but not everything’s sole purpose has to be that it kills good. The Plasma Pistol was a utility weapon for stripping shields and stopping vehicles. It doesn’t necessary need to kill good on top of that, especially since you can carry something else on your back that will kill good.
> > >
> > > the problem is that with the past games the balancing choices left so much to be desired, you ever notice people barely use the assault rifle in 3 nowadays? or that the br is the MOST used weapon in all of the games because of how good it is? there was a huge gap between weapons where with infinite it feels more like all the weapons have their ways
> > >
> > > while yes its a lot faster than usual it kinds of gives it more freshness, also take the spike grenade, now its like a fast moving sticky grenade instead of when it was just a duplicate of the plasma grenade when it was in 3. Back in 3 the spikers, are just copy side grade smgs and no one used them because they didnt kill as fast as the smgs! There is a issue in the older games while they are great (no one is denying how amazing they are, i love all of them to death) they have somethings that were confusing?
> >
> > Every thing you say is true but imo that’s not the point. The point is ttk is so fast it takes away from fun, and I would argue skill. If you aren’t facing someone when they shoot you you might as well not turn around. If you’re lucky you can turn a corner and escape the 30 foot grenade radius that follows. Add that to the fact that both controller and mkb are both complaining about aiming issues and it’s taking a lot of the fun out of it. At least for a lot of us. For the record I’ve never been elite but I’ve been average to really good. I’m not just some horrible player trying to complain because I stink, which I do right now lol. Look through the threads. There’s a ton of part just like this about ttk and aiming. I’m not smart enough to know the exact issue but some thing isn’t right. I wish I was so smart that I knew the answer. I’d apply for a job lol.
>
> ohhhh that makes more sense but i also do remember people straight up complaining that the assault rifle was TOO powerful but this sounds like a tuning problem with aiming which i gotta agree i did have problems with aiming a bit

You are so right. I was one of them. Besides getting ahold of the br in the first flight I learned that I could do much better with the AR than any other weapon. Even with the br I didn’t scope in much though. I was useless with the sniper. I’m still using the AR the most but now I’m even having trouble keeping the reticle on the enemy.

Now, this is some thing I’m curious on. I have a xbox one and a series x. I won’t play the series x until Sunday. I’m interested in if that makes a big difference. Frame rate, cpu, gc, all that. If that’s the case then wow. How do they fix that?

There’s some bugs I found people are taking advantage of, for example at one point some guy killed me in one second with regular melee cause he somehow two bopped me.