Time To Go Dark

With people with legit physical copies of Halo 5 Link I suggest for people who don’t want to be spoiled by some daredevil spoiler (who woke up oneday played his copy of Halo 5 offline and then write everything on Waypoint, Reddit and anywhere else they can spread that info) and have the story spoiled for them!

yeah it’s about that time.

The picture was taken by an employee of a store, they just got the game, he didn’t take it home though, you can go read what he said on reddit.

> 2533274826066683;3:
> The picture was taken by an employee of a store, they just got the game, he didn’t take it home though, you can go read what he said on reddit.

There’s leaks about the ending all over the internet.

> 2533274856300271;4:
> > 2533274826066683;3:
> > The picture was taken by an employee of a store, they just got the game, he didn’t take it home though, you can go read what he said on reddit.
>
>
> There’s leaks about the ending all over the internet.

yup, not going dark but being extremely careful about what I’m clicking on

Yepp it’s about that time! #Goingdark.

Welp… I’m not taking my chances. I’m staying away from the H5 section, no matter how hard it is to stay away

See you guys on the 27th!

#Goingdark

The Darkness calls for me.

See you on the other side!

The internet calls to me

#nevergodark

The power of the Dark side can’t be resisted. Im gonna go dark as a black hole. PEACE!

Im just going to be more careful of what i read on the internet.

I don’t want to but it feels that I have too! H5 I saw was going for $1500 dollars on black market.