Time stamps an hour behind on this site.

Around a week ago i noticed that the time stamps for posts were an hour behind what they should be, i checked my settings and it is set correctly to eastern time (i live in ny). So a fix would be nice.

Yeah, I thought it was just me. I live in central and it is off for me too.

You should put this in the forum improvements thread!

> Around a week ago i noticed that the time stamps for posts were an hour behind what they should be, i checked my settings and it is set correctly to eastern time (i live in ny). So a fix would be nice.

Are you referring to the blog posts or forum posts? If you are referring to the forum posts (which I think you are) you need to adjust for the hour within “Settings” yourself. Currently the forum does not automatically account for daylight savings time.

But as BIGTwinkie said, feel free to suggest it in the Forum Improvements Wishlist! :slight_smile:

EDIT: For example, despite being in “Pacific Time”, I have my time zone set to “Mountain Time”.

Clearly you’re from the future. And that’s AWESOME.

(Seriously, though, I think something happened when the European zones recently changed. ElusiveEagle’s recommendation is probably the best fix for now.)

Test.

Update: Haha mines an hour behind :D!