Tilting ?

I was just in a match of Strongholds on the Rig. As the match was about to start I saw all 8 emblems except 3 of them had nothing at all displayed. For some reason there was 1 onyx level player and the rest of his team had the names of TILTING and TILT for there Service TAG with 4 qualifying matches under there belt… Did his person happen to find a way to hack or glitch the system? Has any body else seen this? WHo do I report this to if need be.

EDIT :

I just checked my profile and it show them as TILTING as well. WHat is going on?

Just friends using similar tags?

How can they all have the same tag if you cant play split screen? They are all Identical theres no way that can happen. They would have to be all on the same xbox!

> 2533274862479941;3:
> How can they all have the same tag if you cant play split screen? They are all Identical theres no way that can happen. They would have to be all on the same xbox!

Uhh, they go into player ID and change their tags to it… that’s how.

Edit: Nevermind, you’re right. That’s really wierd. The game in question

This is wierd. Sounds like hacks.

> 2533274837720524;4:
> > 2533274862479941;3:
> > How can they all have the same tag if you cant play split screen? They are all Identical theres no way that can happen. They would have to be all on the same xbox!
>
>
> Uhh, they go into player ID and change their tags to it… that’s how.
>
> Edit: Nevermind, you’re right. That’s really wierd. The game in question

If you look at the service record of the ‘‘tilting’’ profiles they look way more than suspicious.

My guess is they are friends trying to boost up smurf accounts

> 2533274837720524;4:
> > 2533274862479941;3:
> > How can they all have the same tag if you cant play split screen? They are all Identical theres no way that can happen. They would have to be all on the same xbox!
>
>
> Uhh, they go into player ID and change their tags to it… that’s how.
>
> Edit: Nevermind, you’re right. That’s really wierd. The game in question

If you go in and look at the gamertag of each specific player you can see that they are not the same! as for an example TLLTLNG. So it’s kinda cool but they do actually have different variations of the gamertag.

TILTlNG
TlLTING
TlLTlNG
Similar but not the same, hehe tricked you I guess?

edit: they paste the same, you just gotta look for yourself lol