Tier list for weapons and vehicles

Has someone possibly put together say a tier ranking or scoresheet for all the vehicles and weapons? I don’t use every req out of preference for certain ones, but I guess what I’m looking for is some kind of data sheet that ranks them all by efficiency/viability in terms of match progression for Warzone.
For instance, I don’t see an instance when using Talon of the Lost would be favorable, and that mostly comes from not having a full understanding of its usefulness, but I would also expand that to include every req to determine when to use which ones

I don’t have a tier list per say, but I think a lot of it would end up being subjective. Take the higher variations of the Rail Gun for instance. Some players like myself adore the Whiplash and consider it one of the best weapons ever. It charges up fast and has two rounds available to you before you have to reload. Others, however, swear by the Arclight because they prefer the ability to keep a shot charged up and ready to go.

Thus, my suggestion is to learn as much as you can about how each weapon functions, what its special features are, etc. Then, see which ones work best for your particular playstyle and match that to their REQ levels. To elaborate, don’t pick only level 8 REQs as your favorite because you won’t be able to use them until late in a match (whether its WZ or WZF). This does not apply for Fiesta modes in Arena, of course. The Talon of the Lost’s special feature is the ability to supercombine against enemies with armor. This includes Knights and vehicles.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> I don’t have a tier list per say, but I think a lot of it would end up being subjective. Take the higher variations of the Rail Gun for instance. Some players like myself adore the Whiplash and consider it one of the best weapons ever. It charges up fast and has two rounds available to you before you have to reload. Others, however, swear by the Arclight because they prefer the ability to keep a shot charged up and ready to go.
>
> Thus, my suggestion is to learn as much as you can about how each weapon functions, what its special features are, etc. Then, see which ones work best for your particular playstyle and match that to their REQ levels. To elaborate, don’t pick only level 8 REQs as your favorite because you won’t be able to use them until late in a match (whether its WZ or WZF). This does not apply for Fiesta modes in Arena, of course. The Talon of the Lost’s special feature is the ability to supercombine against enemies with armor. This includes Knights and vehicles.

I guess now that I reread that it might sound a little vague, but that’s kind of also what I was looking for; more or less some kind of concise description for how to get the best advantage out of each weapon and vehicle. I’ve played Halo my whole life, but there’s always the “meta” that is ultimately influenced by players themselves. Perfect example for the TotL, why use an upgraded needler on heavy infantry or a light vehicle when it seems obvious that other reqs would be better suited for that even though the TotL was specifically made for that?

also funny bio lol

try all the weapons and make a list off your’e own