Tier 2 vehicle tuning

i noticed that core vehicles have reduced in price but what other changes were made to tier 2 vehicles. i think the core vehicles produce a little faster now too but i could be wrong

Key Tier 2 Vehicles (Mantis, Warthog, Marauder) have been adjusted to improve their impact and cost-effectiveness in the mid and late-game while Tier 3 UNSC Vehicles (Colossus, Grizzly, Kodiak ) are now more powerful to improve their competitiveness against their Banished counterparts. Reavers have increased rate of fire which makes them a more potent anti-air threat and Shrouds are less effective at intercepting projectiles requiring more of them to achieve the same levels of protection.

Mantis health and damage increased:

• HP increased +20% - DPS increased +10%Colossus damage and health increased slightly, build time reduced:

• HP increased +15% - DPS increased +15% - Build times reduced from 48 to 42 secondsWarthog health and damage increased:

• HP increased +15% - DPS increased +10%Marauder cost and population requirement lowered, missile slow reduced:

• Cost 400 -> 320 - Population Cost reduced 5 -> 4 - Missile 70% -> 50% slowGrizzly damage and health increased slightly, build time reduced:

• HP increased +8% - DPS increased by 15% - Build times reduced from 58 to 48 secondsKodiaks will now fire more often when targets are within range:

• Post fire delay reduced from 3-3.2 seconds, to 2.6-2.8 seconds - Shroud now has a slower recharge rate on its anti-projectile defense - Reavers now have an increased rate of fire (same overall DPS but overkill has been reduced) - Reinstated Turrets gaining damage improvements from Fortify upgrades

Found Marauders are worth their price :+1:

> 2533274807562680;2:
> Key Tier 2 Vehicles (Mantis, Warthog, Marauder) have been adjusted to improve their impact and cost-effectiveness in the mid and late-game while Tier 3 UNSC Vehicles (Colossus, Grizzly, Kodiak ) are now more powerful to improve their competitiveness against their Banished counterparts. Reavers have increased rate of fire which makes them a more potent anti-air threat and Shrouds are less effective at intercepting projectiles requiring more of them to achieve the same levels of protection.
>
> Mantis health and damage increased:
> - HP increased +20% - DPS increased +10%Colossus damage and health increased slightly, build time reduced:
> - HP increased +15% - DPS increased +15% - Build times reduced from 48 to 42 secondsWarthog health and damage increased:
> - HP increased +15% - DPS increased +10%Marauder cost and population requirement lowered, missile slow reduced:
> - Cost 400 -> 320 - Population Cost reduced 5 -> 4 - Missile 70% -> 50% slowGrizzly damage and health increased slightly, build time reduced:
> - HP increased +8% - DPS increased by 15% - Build times reduced from 58 to 48 secondsKodiaks will now fire more often when targets are within range:
> - Post fire delay reduced from 3-3.2 seconds, to 2.6-2.8 seconds - Shroud now has a slower recharge rate on its anti-projectile defense - Reavers now have an increased rate of fire (same overall DPS but overkill has been reduced) - Reinstated Turrets gaining damage improvements from Fortify upgrades

yes i just founn that out just now but thanks anyway. can u help me find the old balance notes for april

Ske7ch unlocked them. Sorry you’ll just have to scroll through the forums to find them. I think there’s a search you can do somewhere. Dig around a little.

u mean locked and i am trying to do that. i should have it saved in one of my tabs though

this explains why hunter captainw as 200/225 yesterday. i did know there was a balance patch yesterday

Tier 2 vehicles are definitely more effective now, but it seems like vehicles are just more viable across the board.

what about reavers

> 2533274859484857;9:
> what about reavers

Reavers seemed better, but its not really something you should spam imo. That being the case, it might make more sense to be careful when constructing an army to include several, but have other parts of your army that can handle air as well.

> 2533274807562680;5:
> Ske7ch unlocked them. Sorry you’ll just have to scroll through the forums to find them. I think there’s a search you can do somewhere. Dig around a little.

i havent used elite enforcers much but i dont get why they are anti building when they are green towards infantry but yellow towards buildings

> 2533274859484857;11:
> > 2533274807562680;5:
> > Ske7ch unlocked them. Sorry you’ll just have to scroll through the forums to find them. I think there’s a search you can do somewhere. Dig around a little.
>
> i havent used elite enforcers much but i dont get why they are anti building when they are green towards infantry but yellow towards buildings

with the upgrade, they gain extra damage against buildings and the building icon turns green.

> 2533274837997355;10:
> > 2533274859484857;9:
> > what about reavers
>
> Reavers seemed better, but its not really something you should spam imo. That being the case, it might make more sense to be careful when constructing an army to include several, but have other parts of your army that can handle air as well.

i spam wolverines, not so much reavers

> 2533274837997355;12:
> > 2533274859484857;11:
> > > 2533274807562680;5:
> > > Ske7ch unlocked them. Sorry you’ll just have to scroll through the forums to find them. I think there’s a search you can do somewhere. Dig around a little.
> >
> > i havent used elite enforcers much but i dont get why they are anti building when they are green towards infantry but yellow towards buildings
>
> with the upgrade, they gain extra damage against buildings and the building icon turns green.

ill have to see it again. also i cant help but think the new leaders are op but i havent used them much though so i could be wrong. they are so fun though

> 2533274837997355;12:
> > 2533274859484857;11:
> > > 2533274807562680;5:
> > > Ske7ch unlocked them. Sorry you’ll just have to scroll through the forums to find them. I think there’s a search you can do somewhere. Dig around a little.
> >
> > i havent used elite enforcers much but i dont get why they are anti building when they are green towards infantry but yellow towards buildings
>
> with the upgrade, they gain extra damage against buildings and the building icon turns green.

i checked and they arent green

Anyone finding warthogs to be worthwhile? How about guass hogs?

and the same goes for thick hide on mauarders. I’m assuming if they are worth it stand alone that the upgrade makes it all the more so.

> 2695457991280734;16:
> Anyone finding warthogs to be worthwhile? How about guass hogs?
>
> and the same goes for thick hide on mauarders. I’m assuming if they are worth it stand alone that the upgrade makes it all the more so.

yes i would say so

> 2695457991280734;16:
> Anyone finding warthogs to be worthwhile? How about guass hogs?
>
> and the same goes for thick hide on mauarders. I’m assuming if they are worth it stand alone that the upgrade makes it all the more so.

Marauders could be good before the buff.

No one ever used them though.

> 2533274846367343;18:
> > 2695457991280734;16:
> > Anyone finding warthogs to be worthwhile? How about guass hogs?
> >
> > and the same goes for thick hide on mauarders. I’m assuming if they are worth it stand alone that the upgrade makes it all the more so.
>
> Marauders could be good before the buff.
>
> No one ever used them though.

I always built 1 or 2 for the slow down from their shots but they are core vehicles now. This is what they needed.

> 2533274795796190;19:
> > 2533274846367343;18:
> > > 2695457991280734;16:
> > > Anyone finding warthogs to be worthwhile? How about guass hogs?
> > >
> > > and the same goes for thick hide on mauarders. I’m assuming if they are worth it stand alone that the upgrade makes it all the more so.
> >
> > Marauders could be good before the buff.
> >
> > No one ever used them though.
>
> I always built 1 or 2 for the slow down from their shots but they are core vehicles now. This is what they needed.

I never used them as I felt elite rangers/hunters were better resources spent. However in this patch I can see mauraders being worthwhile in the mid game for sure.