Tie in warezone?!

I just tied in warezone 1000 to 1000. I didn’t think that was possible. So many reqs for nothing, but a really good game of course. Should there be a sudden death like ctf if a warzone game is tied?

I had to look at your game history to believe it, and by god you ain’t lying. I’ve never seen a tie happen before in warzone.

You guys have never seen this? I think I’ve had 5 or 6 ties myself out of around 1,300 games. It happens. I’ve had them in Warzone and in Arena.

Wow, never seen that lol.

This rarely happens in Warzone. It happend to me too.

> 2675352635783321;1:
> I just tied in warezone 1000 to 1000. I didn’t think that was possible. So many reqs for nothing, but a really good game of course. Should there be a sudden death like ctf if a warzone game is tied?

Had one two weeks ago. Crazy mad stuff that is.
The final minute of the game was almost as tense as the last 5 minutes of the most recent Game of Thrones.

I’ve only had it happen to me once. Really weird.

Wow, I’ve never heard of that happening. A game so intense that neither team beat the other, sounds like a fun match.

i wonder how many ties have every happened in warzone history

> 2535406078078116;9:
> i wonder how many ties have every happened in warzone history

I don’t think that’s many. That’s why it’s kinda cool to see it happen.

Interesting, guess Palmer decided to be even more annoying and decide “Yeah screw it, everyone’s a winner”

Had a tie on my first or second game on Skirmish at Darkstar. Rare, but slayer-type games have always had the possibility of a tie in Halo games.

What does Palmer say when it’s a tie?

Never had a tie happen to me before… sounds like a long match

> 2535429142855177;11:
> Interesting, guess Palmer decided to be even more annoying and decide “Yeah screw it, everyone’s a winner”

LOL sounds like a thing Palmer would say.

We can still destroy the enemy core

while a tie is pretty cool because it’s different. sudden death could be something amazing! my suggestions would be…

A) a final boss appears in the middle of the map and whoever kills it wins (just don’t make it another Warden)
B) both cores become exposed and there are no more respawns, if we want we can even put arrows over everyone’s head to make sure we’re able to find people on the big maps
C) the Spire/fortress/monument goes back to neutral and whoever captures it wins.

Of course there would be a 5 minute clock where if nothing is resolved the game will end a tie.

Anyone have any other ideas?

the closest ive gotten was a 999/1000 game i didn´t think tying was possible.