TIDAL MAP BROKEN?!

Hi! So I just got my hands on the new update and decided to have a go at the new forge map, me and my cousin spent a grand total of 6 HOURS working on it. Once we were finally done we went to test it…
BUT EVERYTIME I START THE MAP IT GOES TO THE BLACK SCREEN WITH THE LITTLE WHITE LOAD CIRCLE THEN FREEZES!

Pls Halp

Haven’t tried it myself yet but I heard a lot of my friends complaining about similar issues so it might just be something wrong with this canvas in general :confused:

There is a bug that causes the map to take a long time to generate lighting. Forge team is aware and working on a fix.

> 2533275057835402;3:
> There is a bug that causes the map to take a long time to generate lighting. Forge team is aware and working on a fix.

Thanks for the update!:grinning:

You can still actually play the map after the circle stops spinning. That said. Even though you can’t forge. I would take this time to save your map before you quit out of Halo

I am having problems with loading issues too I get a black screen and the loading icon stuck in the bottom left hand corner. I spent a lot of time on forge tidal map and I get nothing! I’m sad I can’t play my map