Tidal isnt loading in customs, help?

For me Tidal on ANY custom games (including one map I made that I spent like six hours on). Its rely annoying, to make it worse I got to home screen and restart halo 5 to play the darn game. Does ANYONE (and I mean ANYONE) have a answer as to how to fix this?

> 2535468699613761;1:
> For me Tidal on ANY custom games (including one map I made that I spent like six hours on). Its rely annoying, to make it worse I got to home screen and restart halo 5 to play the darn game. Does ANYONE (and I mean ANYONE) have a answer as to how to fix this?

Currently there isn’t. The people behind forge have been currently working on a hot fix to help the issue. Sorry for the bad news but I’m having the same issue of that helps you feel better. By the way the issue is caused by a bug in generating lighting.

I experienced the exact same thing when trying to enter my Forge WIP and custom games, both on Tidal and Glacier. ERROR message saying cant reach blah blah blah…so irritating.

It has a long loading time, but if you sit there for a bit it’ll eventually load.

if you deleted the spawns thts your issue

> 2533274816735326;5:
> if you deleted the spawns thts your issue

i got spawns, so dats not it.

> 2533274944621319;4:
> It has a long loading time, but if you sit there for a bit it’ll eventually load.

No it really won’t.
I have a hunger games map that I spent 3 days making and a paintball map that took 2 days to finish and I sat there for half an hour and it never loaded.

You’ll be happy to know that this issue should now be addressed in the latest hotfix :slight_smile:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/7-15-16-halo-5-hotfix