Tick-Tock Tick-It-Tee Tick

All I know is before a story of lore begins there in lies a time line of events. Scattered notes. I wish the knowledge was structured into a time line first. “It is what is was. It what is, and it always will be.” Then after the structured time line of events a story begins to take shape. There are years stated. All I know is that there are campaigns to choose from.
Bear with me for a moment, If there is fiction then let it be so…
An age of exiled Spartans.
A new empire.
Split factions of enemies
endless possibilities: fiction is bliss.
“Nosce te Ipsum”…

Lol wut? I’m intrigued by your post but have no idea what you’re talking about. Can you clarify?

> 2533274843344234;1:
> All I know is before a story of lore begins there in lies a time line of events. Scattered notes. I wish the knowledge was structured into a time line first. “It is what is was. It what is, and it always will be.” Then after the structured time line of events a story begins to take shape. There are years stated. All I know is that there are campaigns to choose from.
> Bear with me for a moment, If there is fiction then let it be so…
> An age of exiled Spartans.
> A new empire.
> Split factions of enemies
> endless possibilities: fiction is bliss.
> “Nosce te Ipsum”…

Oh yes, tell me more!

Seems cool.

Hmm… t h i s p o s t i s c r y p t i c , j u s t t h e w a y i l i k e i t .

Fiction is bliss: Hypothetical,
Far away in a new galaxy I see rings. Three Rings to specific. A colony of life as Spartans. Prosperity…
As Spartans began to succeed in multiplying, weapon enhancement, and developing new galactic technology. A new evil began to take shape. This evil, formed and created by a new scientist–doctor. As research and development kept growing and silent from known faction of enemies. It was an experiment that was gone wrong. The perfect subject, a Spartan. From there own colony.
This Unknown scientist injected subjects of Spartans. instead of enhancing the Spartan’s it made them evil as villains.
The Collapse:
Spartans began to have civil war. Fighting each other as Spartans know best. Who could you trust, no one.
As the fight kept on. The Rings were broken, fractured. Spartans became “exiled”. Spec Ops and Militants could trust no Spartans.
Except one: Spartan 117 and his team.
The New empire of Spartan Xs (Spartan Unknowns) began to overthrow the colony and claim what was not rightfully theirs.
John and his team of Spartans had to bounty hunt known faction of enemies to rally together and fight this new evil.

Kinda like what happened with Spider-man and Venom!