THY TALE OF GRIFBALL AND THE BOOT

<mark>Do not re-post locked content or post about forum moderation.</mark>

There was once a Spartan who loved to play are game of Griffball… He was a beast ball carrier and had won many games… But there was an issue… After every 5 games or so he would get booted from a game… Not because he team killed on purpose… Only because accidents kept happening! After every few games another ban would hit… Now he swear he will never play Griffball again because today he got a 24hr ban in arena and can only play Warzone… Which he doesn’t really like…
The end
Seriously 343… I can’t play arena for a dat cause I get banned for playing Griffball when accidental betrayals happen all the time. Why should I even play this game if I’m gonna keep banned? So dumb…
P.S snicker doodle stay off my thread and don’t close it. I don’t need to discuss why I was banned I need to raise awareness to this epidemic… So stay off yo

Yeah. It’s a serious problem. Teamkilling accidents will always occur at some point during Grifball, and someone will eventually get booted for them. I can understand the booting for teamkilling trolls, but trolls have always been in Grifball since Halo 3 anyway. No way to deal with them really. Anyway, what I don’t understand is why you get banned for leaving/being booted from a Social Playlist. It’s not even going to hurt anyone’s rank, and it’s not a competitive mode either, so why do you get banned from Arena for that then?

Did you just repost a locked thread knowing it was against the rules… and then tell a mod to lay off?

Good luck with that.

This thread to me is hope to try fix the Team killing accidents on Grifball playlist. Mod don’t lock this thread we need more thread to show more player why the ban and kick system is not working right for Halo 5 grifball playlist.

> 2533274935969975;1:
> P.S snicker doodle stay off my thread and don’t close it. I don’t need to discuss why I was banned I need to raise awareness to this epidemic… So stay off yo

That’s not how it works.

> 2533274978372576;4:
> This thread to me is hope to try fix the Team killing accidents on Grifball playlist. Mod don’t lock this thread we need more thread to show more player why the ban and kick system is not working right for Halo 5 grifball playlist.

No, we don’t. There’s plenty of threads and they know it’s an issue. Spamming the forums doesn’t accomplish anything faster.