Thruster, Sprint, Spartan Abilities.. Oh my

Let’s assemble the reoccurring gripes and put them into classes:

-Purist Rant (the people that want Halo 1-3)
“Does not feel like Halo”
“Get rid of sprint”
“Get rid of thrusters”
“Get rid of ADS”

-Individual Rant (each gripe here is based off of individual game play/style)
“Nerf AR”
“Nerf BR”
“Nerf Grenades”
“Take out bro-fist victory screen”
“Normalize the loud announcer”
“TTK too low”
“Remove/toggle option- call outs”
“60 seconds between end of match and new match making is too long”

-Bug Rant (gripes in the system glitches/bugs)
“Pink spartan armor after match”
“no way to exit out of match once game starts matchmaking”

(EDIT 1)
-Creepy Clown Rant (want change and dont want a halo 2 copy/paste for the next 10 years with a new story.)

(EDIT 2)
-Implementation Rant ( things we want added!)
“Dustin Echoes in matchmaking”

You are not going to sway the first group- they are set in stone

the second group is the meatiest bunch of numbers, and if crunched and diagnosed correctly could cause the best balance.

third group is what it is bugs…

for a beta still a good ways away- this list is not too bad. A basic build, with a small portion of options and how they relate to the big picture.

i am enjoying my time with the beta. It is fast, furious and fun. Once I get into the swing of things (after the first week) I will start offering my opinions on pro’s and con’s… Until then I will work on trying all the control schemes and working with the new abilities.

wow, you catergorized this right except my group you dint add, we want change and dont want a halo 2 copy/paste for the next 10 years with a new story.

> 2533274915983628;2:
> wow, you catergorized this right except my group you dint add, we want change and dont want a halo 2 copy/paste for the next 10 years with a new story.

Fixed

Very nice list. Everything put into proper categories. May I add one?

More of an implementation complaint.

Where’s Dustin Echoes in matchmaking? Perhaps we may form a petition to have him return?

Dustin Echoes 2015

I’ve been playing Halo online for about 7 years and here are my thoughts. I’d consider myself pretty casual. I am VERY MUCH a fan of Halo 2 and 3.

Thrusters: Keep
Sprint: Kill
ADS: Keep, but don’t let it affect spread too much so its similar to how it was in past games

There is a lot more, but I’m not going to get in depth with it.

> 2533274839244728;4:
> Very nice list. Everything put into proper categories. May I add one?
>
> More of an implementation complaint.
>
> Where’s Dustin Echoes in matchmaking? Perhaps we may form a petition to have him return?
>
> Dustin Echoes 2015

Fixed and added

> 2533274814855881;5:
> I’ve been playing Halo online for about 7 years and here are my thoughts. I’d consider myself pretty casual. I am VERY MUCH a fan of Halo 2 and 3.
>
> Thrusters: Keep
> Sprint: Kill
> ADS: Keep, but don’t let it affect spread too much so its similar to how it was in past games
>
> There is a lot more, but I’m not going to get in depth with it.

Do you like the beta so far?

> 2533274820749748;6:
> > 2533274839244728;4:
> > Very nice list. Everything put into proper categories. May I add one?
> >
> > More of an implementation complaint.
> >
> > Where’s Dustin Echoes in matchmaking? Perhaps we may form a petition to have him return?
> >
> > Dustin Echoes 2015
>
>
> Fixed and added

Bless your kind soul. Maybe we can get the word out through this post… Dustin… we’ll await your return…

> 2533274839244728;8:
> > 2533274820749748;6:
> > > 2533274839244728;4:
> > > Very nice list. Everything put into proper categories. May I add one?
> > >
> > > More of an implementation complaint.
> > >
> > > Where’s Dustin Echoes in matchmaking? Perhaps we may form a petition to have him return?
> > >
> > > Dustin Echoes 2015
> >
> >
> >
> > Fixed and added
>
>
> Bless your kind soul. Maybe we can get the word out through this post… Dustin… we’ll await your return…

No problem.