Thruster Pack tweak

Why oh why can’t it thrust as much in multiplayer as it can in campaign? Its perfect in campaign but I feel in multiplayer it doesn’t thrust the player far enough. I know several other players have said the same thing but I hadn’t played through campaign yet to know the difference but wow its night and day. 343, any chance you add a little more -Yoink- to the thruster pack in multiplayer?

I direct you 343 to Vanquish where the thruster pack slides you on your butt at super sonic speeds. An awesome game with a horrible Japanese story and dialogue. Thruster packs need to be awesome and not just useful in Spartan Ops. I know balance scientists will go on gleefully happy in blissful boredom for MP, but boring is boring and Thruster Packs are not awesome or magnificent at all in their current condition. Well except for Campaign and Flood.

> I direct you 343 to Vanquish where the thruster pack slides you on your butt at super sonic speeds. An awesome game with a horrible Japanese story and dialogue. Thruster packs need to be awesome and not just useful in Spartan Ops. I know balance scientists will go on gleefully happy in blissful boredom for MP, but boring is boring and Thruster Packs are not awesome or magnificent at all in their current condition. Well except for Campaign and Flood.

This post made my head hurt, but the point’s I think I could decipher from it I agree with.

> > I direct you 343 to Vanquish where the thruster pack slides you on your butt at super sonic speeds. An awesome game with a horrible Japanese story and dialogue. Thruster packs need to be awesome and not just useful in Spartan Ops. I know balance scientists will go on gleefully happy in blissful boredom for MP, but boring is boring and Thruster Packs are not awesome or magnificent at all in their current condition. Well except for Campaign and Flood.
>
> This post made my head hurt, but the point’s I think I could decipher from it I agree with.

The easy version= Thruster Packs need to be increased… in Spartan Ops.

So basically, they need to thrust you farther.

I agree it is to weak,
Even when a ghost (that tiny litte stupid thing) Tries to run
je over and you use it ,
It makes no different between if you stay there or if you move