Thruster pack questions

ok i dont know much about the thruster pack . i just thought it was just like evade. but pretty much the only thing i know is that it can be used in the air. so can anybody give me some more details on why it is so good and how it is different from evade.

It’s like evade except you can use it in the air and the camera goes into third-person for it.

It launches you a few feet in a lateral direction. It has one use per charge and it doesn’t mess up the hit box like evade did. All of this is in third person.

Also I think it is also a form of a flashbang grenade if you use it near someone.

> Also I think it is also a form of a flashbang grenade if you use it near someone.

No it isn’t. IGN reviewers who play the game aren’t the most reliable.

OT: Thruster Pack launches you a few feet in any direction except up and down. Unlike Evade, it can be used in the air, however it has many more drawbacks…

• 1 use per charge compared to Evade’s 2
  • Significantly less distance per use
  • 6 second recharge while Evade had 3
  • Doesn’t change your hitbox nearly as much

-.- what do u mean it doesnt blind ppl? Did they nerf that effect of tp or take it out?

> -.- what do u mean it doesnt blind ppl? Did they nerf that effect of tp or take it out?

It never did blind people…

I remember some old game play when it was in first person view and used next to someone it would blind them i thought you can still do that even though tp goes third person now… does it do that now in the new build, yes or no?

> I remeber some old gameplay when it was in first person view and used next to someone it would blind them i thought you can still do that even though tp goes third person…

It was the effect in first person of the flash on the edges that made him presume that.