Throwing two nades?

The past month or so, i’ve really noticed my spartan throwing two nades. For example, the grenade I throw goes to where I want it. And the second drops at my feet. If i’m throwing a plasma, the second grenade sticks me on the helmet. Super annoying, especially if i’m playing a competitive match.

This could just mean i’m lagging, in which lately I have seen some double/triple spawns. But even in stable matches, I am seeing this issue. I’m curious if this is common for others? Thanks

I’ve never had that issue. Haven’t heard or saw it myself either. Probably just a latency issue on your end?

This happens to me sometimes, mostly on halo 3

I’ve never had that throwing two nades glitch tbh. the one I have is where I throw a nade but both of them fly out at the same time, that’s decently common. However, the one you mentioned I have heard about once before and a buddy of mine threw a plasma and the second one basically flew out at the same time and stuck his helmet somehow, it’s hella weird.

> 2533274821195588;1:
> The past month or so, i’ve really noticed my spartan throwing two nades. For example, the grenade I throw goes to where I want it. And the second drops at my feet. If i’m throwing a plasma, the second grenade sticks me on the helmet. Super annoying, especially if i’m playing a competitive match.
>
> This could just mean i’m lagging, in which lately I have seen some double/triple spawns. But even in stable matches, I am seeing this issue. I’m curious if this is common for others? Thanks

Well, you’re lucky! When i throw nades, nothing happens…

> 2533274821195588;1:
> The past month or so, i’ve really noticed my spartan throwing two nades. For example, the grenade I throw goes to where I want it. And the second drops at my feet. If i’m throwing a plasma, the second grenade sticks me on the helmet. Super annoying, especially if i’m playing a competitive match.
>
> This could just mean i’m lagging, in which lately I have seen some double/triple spawns. But even in stable matches, I am seeing this issue. I’m curious if this is common for others? Thanks

That sounds humorous, you should record that kind of stuff and post it in a Halo customs club!

Do you have clips of this happening?

Yeah, the double 'nade issue is extremely annoying. I hope they can make some changes to the netcode that can prevent it from happening as frequently as it does.

I find that the double nade glitch is more frequent when I play on higher pings.

That happens to me every now and then. Usually happens when im on East 2 server which is my highest pinging server of the 4 US

> 2533274807993125;9:
> I find that the double nade glitch is more frequent when I play on higher pings.

This is true. The higher the ping, the more likely it is for these glitches to make an appearance.

> 2533274859620752;11:
> > 2533274807993125;9:
> > I find that the double nade glitch is more frequent when I play on higher pings.
>
> This is true. The higher the ping, the more likely it is for these glitches to make an appearance.

I always look out for that glitch when I feel like I’m playing on sub par connection.

> 2533275003965470;7:
> Do you have clips of this happening?

Yeah I have a few clips. Quite funny to look back on. Can be frustrating when I’m not trying to die lol