Throwing in a Penny but don't forget the Dollar?

Ok, 343i is only going to be pitching in with Reach for the Title Update and future DLC. The thing is… Is that all? I like the new maps (Unearthed being my fav) but what about people’s complaints about MM? Bs angel said that Jeremiah will be handling the playlists but I am a little unsure about the J-team.

IMO the Playlists are in a mess. I am not talking about gameplay but the arrangement of the playlists and categories. But its up to Bnet to convince to persuade Jeremiah to re-arrange the playlists.

Now for the actual reason for msging you. Is there going to be anything to the regular MM? I for one have about 2000+ games of MM alone(Alot for a person who dislikes aspects of Halo: Reach). I don’t think a simple TU will “fix” Reach. I “think” that gameplay in Reach in some of the playlists are broken. I am in the wrong place for saying this but couldn’t the community help make playlists more fair?

I know that tuning in to the Community will destroy Halo but as in the community designing forge maps and proper gametypes and showing how the MM should be done. I think that everyone has done enough talking and needs to take action with what they say.

I for one believe that bringing gameplay vids of the desired playlist will help Reach instead of just sitting at the PC and just make alot of threads saying how Reach could of been better and how it is not to its fullest potential. I want to know if 343i will have the community make their own “version of the TU” for playlists and 343i see what the people want instead of the confusing threads.

Just a rant from a teenager =P (Originally msged to bs angel but no response)

I’m a little confused about what exactly you are suggesting or recommending. You say Reach is “a mess”, but in what way? What exactly do you dislike about the current matchmaking system?

> I’m a little confused about what exactly you are suggesting or recommending. You say Reach is “a mess”, but in what way? What exactly do you dislike about the current matchmaking system?

I am talking about the layout of the playlists and the categories. Why is Arena and Arena DT in the Competitive playlist? Things like that make the playlists layout a mess.

> I’m a little confused about what exactly you are suggesting or recommending. You say Reach is “a mess”, but in what way? What exactly do you dislike about the current matchmaking system?

I am recommending that 343i should have the community design gametypes and maps for their “version” of Reach. If people don’t like Team Slayer then the people should come together to correct Team Slayer and provide a video of what the right Team Slayer playlist should be like.