Throwdown FFA.

Anyone here want a throwdown FFA playlist?

I for one can’t get the map packs at the moment, so regular FFA is out of the question, and honestly regicide is horrible.

90% of the games I play in regicide, the winner of the match is either me, or a guy who was using Jetpack and the Assault rifle the entire game. Whats worse, is the end score is around 19-4 for me, and 17-22 for them, and they still win.

It’s the most aggrivating thing I’ve played in Halo 4. Team Regicide is good, but regular regicide is just annoying.

I’ve a feeling that the new FFA playlist is also pretty Assault Rifle/DMR Jetpack oriented as well (the most abusable things will be abused).

So who here wants a throwdown esque FFA playlist?

My idea for settings:

Primary: Br/Lightrifle (one or the other. Lightrifle is preferable as it’s a more competitive weapon.)

Secondary: Magnum

Grenades: Frag x2

AA: Thruster or none.

Perk 1: Ressuply

Perk 2: None

Sensor mode: movement - 25m.

With the population of throwdown I doubt they’d add an exclusively throwdown FFA playlist, but an idea I had was to have a rumble pit style FFA that is hectic and full of different gametypes and then a second FFA playlist that included different variants of slayer, including throwdown, swat, snipers, and others. Read more about my playlist ideas HERE.

Once the proper FFA playlist is released, I’d love to see a sort of Throwdown FFA gametype added to it, similar to Rumble Pro. As others have mentioned, Throwdown’s population is really really low.

> Anyone here want a throwdown FFA playlist?
>
> I for one can’t get the map packs at the moment, so regular FFA is out of the question, and honestly regicide is horrible.
>
> 90% of the games I play in regicide, the winner of the match is either me, or a guy who was using Jetpack and the Assault rifle the entire game. Whats worse, is the end score is around 19-4 for me, and 17-22 for them, and they still win.
>
> It’s the most aggrivating thing I’ve played in Halo 4. Team Regicide is good, but regular regicide is just annoying.
>
> <mark>I’ve a feeling that the new FFA playlist is also pretty Assault Rifle/DMR Jetpack oriented as well (the most abusable things will be abused).</mark>
>
> So who here wants a throwdown esque FFA playlist?
>
> My idea for settings:
>
> Primary: Br/Lightrifle (one or the other. Lightrifle is preferable as it’s a more competitive weapon.)
>
> Secondary: Magnum
>
> Grenades: Frag x2
>
> AA: Thruster or none.
>
> Perk 1: Ressuply
>
> Perk 2: None
>
> Sensor mode: movement - 25m.

To answer your question about that since I have played it, yes mostly ARs are used. In some ways its better to have an automatic than a precision weapon when you are doing FFA on those maps.

I don’t think a stand alone Throwdown FFA would be a good idea though, since the population of the team-oriented one is already low.

could someone please tell me if there is a pro list coming in the future.

> To answer your question about that since I have played it, yes mostly ARs are used. In some ways its better to have an automatic than a precision weapon when you are doing FFA on those maps.

I’ve had a different experience. Skyline is about 40/40/20 BR/DMR/Automatics, Landfall 50/30/20 DMR/BR/Automatics, and Monolith 60/20/20 DMR/BR/Automatics.

Also, you’re much better off with a precision weapon in FFA. You can’t clean up kills easily with an automatic, and that’s what you should constantly be aiming to do in FFA.

> To answer your question about that since I have played it, yes mostly ARs are used. In some ways its better to have an automatic than a precision weapon when you are doing FFA on those maps.
>
> I don’t think a stand alone Throwdown FFA would be a good idea though, since the population of the team-oriented one is already low.

Thought so. I for one am getting pretty tired of infinity slayer…

It’s true, stand alone throwdown would probably die off pretty fast… Hopefully we’ll get a regular FFA playlist soo, with Slayer Pro style settings or Throwdown style settings.

Rumble Pro in the Majestic FFA list is exactly what you are after. No ordinance, no jetpack, pre-defined loadouts, the BR is useable on Skyline.

When the FFA list comes I’ll play this 24/7 - more maps, 8 players on Haven, perfect

> Rumble Pro in the Majestic FFA list is exactly what you are after. No ordinance, no jetpack, pre-defined loadouts, the BR is useable on Skyline.
>
> When the FFA list comes I’ll play this 24/7 - more maps, 8 players on Haven, perfect

Well I won’t be playing 24/7 but it will get me back into playing Halo 4 because as of right now I have stopped. The only playlist I can even tolerate anymore is swat.

Rumble Pit/Rumble something is coming either next Monday or in 3 weeks (Probably Next Monday)

Most likely we will get to vote between Infinity Rumble and Rumble Pro (Pro is no instant respawn and BR/DMR/LR/Carbine Starts with no personal ordnance.

Just vote for that and you’ll be happy.