throwdown ctf bugged?

So we were about to cap the flag and our flag carrier stood on the stand for literally 20 seconds and it did not cap even if the flag never left our stand. Then he got killed and i picked up the flag and also stood over the stand, nothing. They killed me and the match finished. Theres no way this is correct way to play ctf.

The radius for which the Flag carrier needs to be on the Flag stand was changed for the Throwdown maps, it is still possible to capture a flag, but you need to be standing directly in the middle of the capture plate.

Ghostayame has confirmed this will be getting changed back to the old radius next week.

that radius is -Yoinked!- up more then just a little. Our fc was strafing over it for 20 seconds lol. He must have passed over the direct middle of it at the very least a dozen time.

CTF is just a joke until this is fixed haha.

What map where you playing flag on. If it was any map besides solace you need to have the flag at home to score. If you flag is not at home you must go out and recover the flag.

> What map where you playing flag on. If it was any map besides solace you need to have the flag at home to score. If you flag is not at home you must go out and recover the flag.

Please read post before you comment, thank you. Its a confirmed issue that is gona get fixed i guess, not voting ctf until then lol.

Thank you for your post! We will examine this issue and announce when a fix or modification is made.

I noticed on Simplex for sure that it was difficult to capture the flag. Our flag was home and I would be standing directly on the capture plate and it would take 5-10 seconds for it to capture, hope it gets fixed!