Throwback Maps?

Anyone know of any effort to possibly bring some of the past Halo favorites to H5? And which maps would you want to see in H5?

I know I’d love to see Lockout or Guardian and The Pit.

> 2533274878222953;1:
> Anyone know of any effort to possibly bring some of the past Halo favorites to H5? And which maps would you want to see in H5?
>
> I know I’d love to see Lockout or Guardian and The Pit.

We have regret for now (midship)
And a lot of people are forging!

I was looking around and found someone apparently has Creek remade with a few minor imperfections. Hopefully 343 will pick some of these maps up for at least the Social playlists.

The Pit.

There’s quite a few remakes currently being worked on, though a significant amount are designed around classic settings instead of Halo 5 settings.

People have already remade Beaver Creek and Hang em High, both can be found in the community creation section.

Give it a month or two and I’m sure the game will be flooded with remakes.

I want to see them in Arena. itd be nice if 343 threw some of these guys something in return for using their maps. Like a Creation REQ pack with some custom gear. I’m sure its a bit more complicated than that but would still be cool.

we need a chaotic map like Warlock

I have a reimagining of Sword Base from Halo Reach called Sword Edge.
Someone messaged me and they said they were working on a Lockout remake.

> 2533274866723773;8:
> I have a reimagining of Sword Base from Halo Reach called Sword Edge.
> Someone messaged me and they said they were working on a Lockout remake.

I actually on the forge remakes thread someone has made most of sword base.
Link to the thread:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/92b5c5cfee994e7299608301a6b2eb11/topics/the-forge-remakes-thread-halo-5/50078ea9-8fe0-493e-b76e-3295da424fa9/posts?page=8

you’ll have to dig around to find the swordbase one. but it’s there.