Three-Man Headhunter Teams A Possibility?

Reading up on Headhunters in Halo lore, it got me wondering if it was possible for Headhunter teams to have three members as well. BINARY teams and LONEWOLF’s are already a thing with the Headhunters, but does anyone else think it’s possible for there to be a three-man headhunter team? And how exactly do you think that would work?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Make a playlist 3 v 3 like in slayer but a rank playlist

I think the entire idea behind the Headhunters was to have a small, specialized, and contained unit of Spartans who could execute highly important missions. Anything beyond two Spartans just turn into a run-of-the-mill Spartan team. Red Team consists of three Spartans, for example. So having a Headhunter Team of three Spartans would blur the line between the one or two person teams and start turning those teams into full-fledged standard Spartan units of three or more people.

> 2535435902217648;3:
> I think the entire idea behind the Headhunters was to have a small, specialized, and contained unit of Spartans who could execute highly important missions. Anything beyond two Spartans just turn into a run-of-the-mill Spartan team. Red Team consists of three Spartans, for example. So having a Headhunter Team of three Spartans would blur the line between the one or two person teams and start turning those teams into full-fledged standard Spartan units of three or more people.

Right, although it’s an ambiguous (by design) area. I think of Gray and Black Teams, arguably doing HEADHUNTER work, but not (so far as I know) actually designated as such. So I think it’s possible, if not commonplace, even for ONI.

The nature of the mission might be the difference. Three SPARTAN operators conducting general asymmetric warfare well behind enemy lines and generally “off the reservation” likely wouldn’t be HEADHUNTER program. ame three SPARTAN operators sent to destroy a sensitive target well behind enemy lines, or a HVT - could be included in the HEADHUNTER program.