Threat Marker and REQ tweaking

So with the new update comes new reqs. some add dynamics to the game and some are just there to pad the reqs

I want to talk about how the threat marker could be actually a useful req instead of it just being padding

now the idea behind it makes some what sense it’s nice to know where exactly an enemy is after you looked at him however you are the only one able to see the marker and that it makes it somewhat useless. once you know where someone is and he hides behind a wall you know he’s obviously behind that wall you don’t need something that tells you that because common sense should! however your teammates might not know that. which is where i get to the big question why does the threat marker not mark enemies for teammates?

so now I have a question for 343

why is it so bad to give info to teammates? especially in a 12vs12 game mode

would you please consider making it so your teammates could see the trackers too?

It would make sense lore wise, for the spartans to have linked information. (I still can’t understand why I can look at an armory in warzone and not be able to tell if it is being captured or not though) so it might not make it into the game.

I also wish the threat marker was linked to other Spartans. It would become the most tactically useful device in Warzone. I realize this would probably be a major game-changer, but 343i should at least test it out in-house to see just how influential that would be. I predict something like this being standard-issue eventually. Maybe Halo 6? It’s obvious the Prometheans are using this kind of technology with their hive-mind tactics…

> 2533274805317496;3:
> I also wish the threat marker was linked to other Spartans. It would become the most tactically useful device in Warzone. I realize this would probably be a major game-changer, but 343i should at least test it out in-house to see just how influential that would be. I predict something like this being standard-issue eventually. Maybe Halo 6? It’s obvious the Prometheans are using this kind of technology with their hive-mind tactics…

I think they have promethean vision from Halo 4.