Thread Moved to Wrong area for no reason.

Hey,

Just wanted to quickly ask what is the reasoning behind moving my thread for these new settings we’re trying to grow and possibly make become a playlist in Halo 5 Guardians to the community creations section?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/92b5c5cfee994e7299608301a6b2eb11/topics/evolved-settings-no-sprint—possible-playlist/3e4ac71d-3eb7-4e8f-b402-a0fda8e74384/posts

There’s wasn’t really a valid reason to just move it, just to move it. We were still talking about Halo 5 Guardians. And we wanted some opinions on potentially making this a playlist if possible… We’re specifically talking about Halo 5 guaradians.

Furthermore, If you take one quick sift through this thread, there is nothing but beaming positive discussions, interaction, etc. All of which pertaining to Halo 5, and it would be nice to continuously retrieve. As I’ve specified in that thread, there was no debate to be held, therefore all negative connotations were removed. I personally believe that there are a ton of threads in the Halo 5 Guardians thread that should be in different sections, but these threads aren’t bothering anybody. This was a majorly positive thread, and the group and myself were really getting a lot of benefit from these discussions from people who post in the Halo 5 Guardians subsection.

Can we please move it back? The feedback that we’re getting has been appreciated and our thread will fall off and die otherwise. It was gaining a lot of traction where it was and we weren’t causing any issues.

I hope this can get switched back. Because traffic bringing both positive and thoughtful feedback and discussion, completely halted once whoever did this, moved it.

Your thread is about a custom gametype and therefore the appropriate section for it is Community Creations. It’s unfortunate that not all sections are equivalently active, but we can’t let people to post their threads wherever they want based on where they think their post will get the most attention. Otherwise we’d also have to let everyone post their Spartan Company recruitment, game invite and such threads in the Halo 5 section, and you can see why this isn’t ideal. Threads are moved in sections they belong to, and we can’t discriminate threads based on how much attention they get.

It’s really unfortunate that the thread took such a nose dive in popularity, but I hope you understand why we can’t give it any special treatment.

> 2533274825830455;2:
> Your thread is about a custom gametype and therefore the appropriate section for it is Community Creations. It’s unfortunate that not all sections are equivalently active, but we can’t let people to post their threads wherever they want based on where they think their post will get the most attention. Otherwise we’d also have to let everyone post their Spartan Company recruitment, game invite and such threads in the Halo 5 section, and you can see why this isn’t ideal. Threads are moved in sections they belong to, and we can’t discriminate threads based on how much attention they get.
>
> It’s really unfortunate that the thread took such a nose dive in popularity, but I hope you understand why we can’t give it any special treatment.

Thank you for replying. I was like come on man, someone has to answer me! Haha but yeah man, It’s not as much the popularity that bothered me about it, it’s more so the fact that I feel that this thread in particular can fall under a few categories, but it was more of a general thread than anything. It would be different if we were specifically talking about recruiting people to come play custom games “Community Creations”, but there was also discussion as potential for a playlist “Halo 5 Guardians” (seeing how there were threads everyday about making a No Radar Playlist, an Infection playlist, etc. Along with the fact that there was active discussion about the intricacies of the game, I believe would also fall under that thread. There have been “classic” setting proposals before, (Just saw one the other day about a Hardcore BR start playlist) it’s not exactly a foreign topic as well.

All in all, I guess I can understand why but it just seems rather random and that this thread in particular was soloed out when there’s a bunch of nonsensical threads that are made every single day. No offense to you of course. No one seemed to mind that it was there; in fact, no one even pointed it out that it could potentially be in the wrong section. It wasn’t really bothering anyone. The recruitment threads and stuff like that, I can definitely understand though.

At any rate, thank you for your time, hopefully you all can reconsider.